I shopped around the entire plastic surgeon community in Brown County. I wanted someone that was knowledgeable and down to earth. This was my face and my body we were dealing with. Its a big deal. I wanted a doctor that was compassionate about my feeling. Dr Janitch and his staff fit that bill to a tee. I am so happy with my results. They look so natural. My questions are always answered. Him and his staff always make time for me, I never feel rush. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I can't say enough about Dr. Janitch and his Team, Emily and Megan. They have gone above and beyond my expectations. I had a tummy tuck with lipo and before Dr. Janitch explained everything precisely and now 7 weeks out I look great, feel great and any concerns or questions I had were always answered with quickness and concern. I would recommend them to anyone interested in any type of cosmetic work done. They have been the best. If ever I need anything else done, without a doubt I would be back to them!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Janitch and his team; Emily, Megan and Lynn are fantastic to work with. I just had a tummy tuck by Dr Janitch and couldn’t be more thrilled with the outcome. My case was more difficult than the average tummy tuck and Dr. Janitch and his nurses took extra time to discuss with me the options I had and the results I could expect. They are all very knowledgeable on the newest techniques available for self improvement. The placement of my scar and the overall outcome of the procedure is better than I ever expected it could be. I am 52 with a stomach of a 25 year old! Dr. Janitch is a true artist at his work and really cares about the patient. I live between two states, and over the years have worked with other doctors, but from now on, I will always travel back to Green Bay to have all of my plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures done by Dr. Janitch.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Janitch has totally enriched my life! His talent in his profession is impeccable. His attributes are his compassion, understanding of his patients needs, his excellent communication with staff, as well as with his patients, his knowledge of his profession, the time he spends with patients explaining procedures, his honesty and understanding of his patients desired outcome of procedures, and his awesome personality all contribute to his professionalism. I am very confidant I chose the best of his field!!! Thank you Dr. Janitch for always having my best interest in mind and for your excellent performance !!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Doctor Janitch has truly changed my life. For as long as I can remember I suffered from gynocomastia, and it was truly crippling both physically and mentally. Doctor Janitch is so caring, he went above and beyond to ensure I would be covered by my insurance, and always made sure I was happy every step of the way. Him, and his staff are truly wonderful, and genuinely care about their patients. I would recommend him to anyone, he truly is a life savor.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I cannot say enough about my experience with Dr. Janitch and his wonderful staff. I felt so comfortable and at ease with a very big decision to have a vertical mastopexy (breast lift). They were so attentive to my needs and were ALWAYS available to answer any questions and provide me with support. The results are absolutely phenomenal! My self confidence has risen 100% and I recommend Dr. Janitch hands down!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Janitch did my facelift and I am amazed! I had the $3000 in office facelift consult by another plastic surgeon and was insulted when I was told it would, “Last forever.” What a joke. Dr. Janitch and his office are one of a kind. I felt they are more knowledgeable and honest about what to expect and your results. I decided to spend the extra money and am glad I did. I feel like I got a better result and am a firm believer in you get what you pay for. Even though they were VERY busy (and there is a reason why…) I felt like I was the only one in the office when Dr. Janitch was in the room with me. I didn’t feel hurried or rushed. Ladies, don’t go to anyone else. You will just be spending more money in the end to have the work fixed if you do.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I had my breast augmentation in May 2013. I am so pleased with how everything went and how very helpful Dr. Janich and his staff were. I am a shorter/smaller person and was very apprehensive about what size to go with for my body size/type. They helped me through it and I love how they turned out. It is such a confidence booster! I can wear so many different shirts/outfits that I never could before. I was referred to him from a friend that had breast augmentation as well and would definately highly refer him to a friend as well.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Dr. Michael Janitch and his staff were wonderful people. They took care of me the best way. I would highly recommend him as a doctor. I just love the way my breasts turned out. I am so proud of Dr. Janitch. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. He made me feel so much better about myself.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

I had my augmentation done by dr. Janitch. I wouldn’t go to anyone else. I shopped around and Dr. Janitch is, by far, the most informative plastic surgeon there is. He is someone who should be in LA or NYC. He is that good. His office staff is top notch too. This area doesn’t know how lucky it is to have such an accomplished plastic surgeon. He stays on the cutting edge of technology. Coming from someone who has lived in these big cities, I hope I never have to move or I will be flying back to Green Bay…A lot.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Michael A. Janitch's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I shopped around the entire plastic surgeon community in Brown County. I wanted someone that was knowledgeable and down to earth. This was my face and my body w..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough about Dr. Janitch and his Team, Emily and Megan. They have gone above and beyond my expectations. I had a tummy tuck with lipo and before Dr...."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Janitch and his team; Emily, Megan and Lynn are fantastic to work with. I just had a tummy tuck by Dr Janitch and couldn’t be more thrilled with the outcome..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Janitch has totally enriched my life! His talent in his profession is impeccable. His attributes are his compassion, understanding of his patients needs,..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Janitch seems to be only concerned if the surgery went well. If it didn't he doesn't want to hear about the patients concerns."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Janitch has truly changed my life. For as long as I can remember I suffered from gynocomastia, and it was truly crippling both physically and mentally. D..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough about my experience with Dr. Janitch and his wonderful staff. I felt so comfortable and at ease with a very big decision to have a vertical..."

February 18, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael A."

October 20, 2013