You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael A. Janitch

Dr. Michael A. Janitch's Ratings

Dr. Janitch and his team; Emily, Megan and Lynn are fantastic to work with. I just had a tummy tuck by Dr Janitch and couldn’t be more thrilled with the outcome. My case was more difficult than the average tummy tuck and Dr. Janitch and his nurses took extra time to discuss with me the options I had and the results I could expect. They are all very knowledgeable on the newest techniques available for self improvement. The placement of my scar and the overall outcome of the procedure is better than I ever expected it could be. I am 52 with a stomach of a 25 year old! Dr. Janitch is a true artist at his work and really cares about the patient. I live between two states, and over the years have worked with other doctors, but from now on, I will always travel back to Green Bay to have all of my plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures done by Dr. Janitch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Janitch has totally enriched my life!
His talent in his profession is impeccable.
His attributes are his compassion, understanding of his patients needs,
his excellent communication with staff, as well as with his patients, his knowledge
of his profession, the time he spends with
patients explaining procedures, his honesty and understanding of his patients
desired outcome of procedures, and his
awesome personality all contribute to his
professionalism. I am very confidant I chose the best of his field!!!
Thank you Dr. Janitch for always having my best interest in mind and for your excellent performance !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2867525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Doctor Janitch has truly changed my life. For as long as I can remember I suffered from gynocomastia, and it was truly crippling both physically and mentally. Doctor Janitch is so caring, he went above and beyond to ensure I would be covered by my insurance, and always made sure I was happy every step of the way. Him, and his staff are truly wonderful, and genuinely care about their patients. I would recommend him to anyone, he truly is a life savor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I cannot say enough about my experience with Dr. Janitch and his wonderful staff. I felt so comfortable and at ease with a very big decision to have a vertical mastopexy (breast lift). They were so attentive to my needs and were ALWAYS available to answer any questions and provide me with support. The results are absolutely phenomenal! My self confidence has risen 100% and I recommend Dr. Janitch hands down!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Dr. Janitch did my facelift and I am amazed! I had the $3000 in office facelift consult by another plastic surgeon and was insulted when I was told it would, “Last forever.” What a joke. Dr. Janitch and his office are one of a kind. I felt they are more knowledgeable and honest about what to expect and your results. I decided to spend the extra money and am glad I did. I feel like I got a better result and am a firm believer in you get what you pay for. Even though they were VERY busy (and there is a reason why…) I felt like I was the only one in the office when Dr. Janitch was in the room with me. I didn’t feel hurried or rushed. Ladies, don’t go to anyone else. You will just be spending more money in the end to have the work fixed if you do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][916786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

I had my breast augmentation in May 2013. I am so pleased with how everything went and how very helpful Dr. Janich and his staff were. I am a shorter/smaller person and was very apprehensive about what size to go with for my body size/type. They helped me through it and I love how they turned out. It is such a confidence booster! I can wear so many different shirts/outfits that I never could before. I was referred to him from a friend that had breast augmentation as well and would definately highly refer him to a friend as well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][916785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

Dr. Michael Janitch and his staff were wonderful people. They took care of me the best way. I would highly recommend him as a doctor. I just love the way my breasts turned out. I am so proud of Dr. Janitch. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. He made me feel so much better about myself.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][916784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2013

I had my augmentation done by dr. Janitch. I wouldn’t go to anyone else. I shopped around and Dr. Janitch is, by far, the most informative plastic surgeon there is. He is someone who should be in LA or NYC. He is that good. His office staff is top notch too. This area doesn’t know how lucky it is to have such an accomplished plastic surgeon. He stays on the cutting edge of technology. Coming from someone who has lived in these big cities, I hope I never have to move or I will be flying back to Green Bay…A lot.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][916783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Janitch takes time with his patients and gets to know what they want. He makes suggestions and gives you time to think about what your options are. His staff are GREAT too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][916782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

I am very pleased with my mini facelift. There were no surprises with costs. My bill included everything from hospital to recheck visits. Dr. Janitch is proud of his work and so am I.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][916781].votes_count ]]