Ratings for Dr. Jeff M. Laporte

If you are fairly ambilitory and don't need surgery, skip this guy. You are a waste of his time.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Laporte treated me a couple of times during high school sports and he did an excellent job every time. A++

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Doc LaPorte is awesome. He was Bolling Green team doctor. He's treated both my kids, and they recovered 100% from ACL surgery and numerous broken bones.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Great surgeon, repaired my achilles. And followed up with a personal phone call to my home while I was recovering! Five Stars!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

I went to Dr. Michael A. Healy after an MVA and had cervical spine fusion surgery. I found him to be able to anticipate my questions and that he was very much in touch with my feelings about my health care. He was compassionate and caring and allowed me to use my professional skills in my recovery so as to decrease my health care costs. I found him charming and very concerned and honest about my prognosis with regard to my medical condition. I will go back to see him for a chronic problem because I trust his clinical judgement and his surgical skills far exceed those of most surgeons that have been in the business for 30 years!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

Seems to be very knowledgeable. Spent time as team doctor for Bowling Green University.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2007

Dr. Jeff M. Laporte's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1985)