Ratings for Dr. Arthur Ohno

Dr Ohno is a gentle skilled dentist who I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Best Dentist ever! I have been going to this Dentist for more than two decades AND never had any reason to go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

We've been going to see Dr Ohno for years, i love that they're always on time and its a very lovely atmosphere, relaxing. I've had butchers in the past for Dentists so i'm pretty sensitive.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr Ohno is an excellent dentist. He is very patient, caring, and gentle and helps ease the patient's fears. His staff is awesome too. Lori the hygienist and Kelly at the front desk couldn't be nicer and make going to see the dentist very pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr Ohno has really helped ease my fear of the dentist. He always has a kind voice and talks me through everything he is doing. I would recommended him to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I went in to have a chipped tooth filled. It was the right tooth but he left the chip and smoothed out the jagged edge of the left tooth. That was NOT what I went in there for. He also did 3 crowns on my molars. Years later one molar had to be extracted because the crown was too big and bacteria got inside as there were gaps between the tooth and the crown. I have to redo all of the remaining crowns as they don't fit properly around the tooth. The dentists I go to now all have commented on the shoddy job and said if the crowns had been properly fitted, I would not have to redo them and would have all my teeth. The other dentists have shown me in my xrays that the crowns don't even come close to fitting. My bite has never been the same - I can't bite things with my front teeth as the front teeth don't meet anymore as the bit was never fixed when Ohno did the crowns. I was happy with him until I realized years after seeing him what he had done to my teeth.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr. Ohno has been wonderful with the caring of my teeth. I had not seen a dentist in years, and his office was just a hop skip and a jump away. Immediately I took a liking to Dr. Ohno. When I had to have a root pulled, I called him on his cell after hours when the gum wouldn't stop bleeding. He recommended putting tea bag, which for the most part worked. What really meant the world is he said, if it didn't stop bleeding in an hour to call him back on his cell. I didn't call him back, however; he called me back to see how I was doing. Very kind! Kelly his receptionist is a doll, friendly, easy to talk to, knowledgeable and very helpful with figuring out coverage. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

This is the best dentist I have found in Calgary. They are affordable,knowelegable, friendly and very gentle. I would recommend them to anyone. :)

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I needed a new dentist and Dr. Ohno popped up on my search. I have been hosed in the past with bad billing and poor treatment, so I wanted something a bit more personal and gentle. Kelly, his front desk employee, was an absolute delite. She was extra friendly and very helpful with the billing process, making sure I knew how much I should be expecting to pay. His assistant was quiet but kind and quick with my x-rays (and tolerated my absolute awe in the instant digital view of my chompers). The doctor himself was wonderful! He listened to everything I had to say, answered my questions, stopped if I was trying to talk and was fantastically gentle. He provided me with information about my concerns and didn't seem to be interested in what I "might" need. I would recommend this office any time.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

A amazingly gentle dentist. I like that when he identifies any issues with teeth or gums, he doesn't just tell you about it, he comes up with a strategy to resolve them (and many strategies that don't cost you any money). The focus is on the patient, not a fancy office. The staff is amazing, parking is easy and office is pleasant. I would highly, highly, recommend Dr. Oh No. I wish I would have switched sooner!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012