Ratings for Dr. Christopher B-Lynch

Mr lynch was my consultant about 23years ago he is most amazing person I have ever met, I have two wonderful children because of Mr lynch

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

amazing Doctor sorted my pregancy and took care of me and then some 20 years later took care of my daughter i could not commend this man enough his bedside manner and his knowledge is amazing and i would highly recommend his to others

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr Lynch operated on my wife to remove fibroids from her uterus. We went on to have two children - the pregnancies were monitored and cared for by Mr Lynch. Our children are now in their twenties. Without his help and care we wouldn't have had any children.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Lovely man great surgeon :-) treated me with so much care & explained everything in detail :-)

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Doctor who has the time and patience to explain things in a simple way. A caring individual.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I have never met a consultant like him he has been treating me since I was 16 had I have had a number of surgeries perfomed by him an outstanding surgeon if it was not for this man I would have never have had my miracle baby. I have nothing but the up most respect for him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I had a TVT operation performed by this surgeon and have suffered ever since. The tape had been inserted into the bladder wall on one side and the other side he stitched the tape right through the bladder into place. At my check up the nurse said I had a UTI but he was not interested and said I had a tilted womb?? Thankfully I moved to Dorset and after feeling life would never be the same again and suffering considerable pain and discomfort I had the tape removed from the bladder along with a large stone and tape and the surgeon had to wash out all the stones that were present. I have heard of other women who have suffered under his care and I would definitely not recommend him as a surgeon, I believe he had his students operating on me as any problem should have shown up on the cystoscopy following surgery. Don't trust this man.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

My wife had to have corrective surgery after being operated on by this man. The physical and emotional damage caused to her has been huge. A conserted effort to investigate his practices would be appropriate.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I had the worst experience ever with Professor Lynch resulting in life changing problems and am still suffering from depression years on. Many people locally have also told me horror stories of friends and family who have had very bad consequences from surgery. I ended up with a substantial out of court settlement but sadly no chance of ever having a normal physical relationship as a consequence. I wonder how many other patients have not been brave enough to challenge such a high profile surgeon when things go badly wrong?

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

I worked with Prof Lynch at Barts Hospital in London many years ago and he always communicated his outstanding knowledge with the greatest of care, attention and charm. He would give patients time and clear information and they would leave reassured. He and I worked in a terrific team - a member of this team became one of the Queen's surgeons. As an aside, Prof Lynch always looks immaculate - always appreciated by his patients and fellow team members!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012