Ratings for Dr. Diana Chen

Spent 10 min. in her presence and left the office with 5 scripts! Too many antidepressants. Something for restless leg syndrome, and like previous complaints, I too was told I had sleep apnea. I think someone is getting kick backs from drug companies. FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Dr. Chen seems smart and knowledgeable and she takes the time to speak with you and explain things. BUT after seeing her a while everything she says seems to come back to a sleep disorder and OCD. She told me (a fit male in my 20's) that I had sleep apnea because my girlfriend says I snore sometimes and that my anxiety is caused from OCD. I'm looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Chen is more interested in her computer, and in trying to force patients into a diagnosis of either sleep apnea or OCD rather than listening to patient concerns, or providing diagnostic care and attentive treatment. After almost a year of regular visits and lengthy consultations, Dr. Chen did not listen when I told her my urine looked like mud, nor did she order a urinalysis or any blood work. I was admitted to ICU with acute liver failure two weeks later. In spite of repeated phone calls to Dr. Chen's office, I was never contacted by my so-called primary care provider, nor did she show up during the entire 24 days of my hospitalization and treatment. I was not anticipating a social call but I do believe it is safe to presume that any physician charged with the care of a critically ill patient might be interested in performing at least a cursory examination of the patient. In spite of repeated attempts to make Dr. Chen and her office staff aware of this egregious ignorance, I have never received a response.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

So many good reviews but I was turned away after changing to her as my PCP. I called in October to select her as PCP and told to call in January for appointment. Called today for that appointment only to be turned away. Now left without a doctor .

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I have been searching for a doctor for several months when I googled the 10 best doctors in tulsa and she was listed as the #1 doctor. Dr. Chen is such a fantastic doctor! She took the time to explain my problems and how to best treat them. I have never went to a doctor who cared so much. She is truly a miracle in my life and I can not say enough about how thankful I am to have found her. You don't have to wait months to get an appointment. The staff is great and very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Chen has been our doctor for several years... She is up-front and honest which helps us stay alert to the trends and healthy as possible. She is dearly missed and we hope she will appear on the radar as a health provider in the city of Tulsa again soon… very soon…

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Chen has been my doctor for over 20 years. She has been the best doctor I have EVER had, she is very knowledgeable, and is very concerned about your overall mental and physical health. She never just treats symptoms, but spends time with you getting information about what is going on with you. She has never rushed through any visit, and if there is something going on she ALWAYS has staff follow up with you. She explains things completely and her number one goal is keeping you healthy. Dr. Chen has a passion for people and keeping them healthy to enjoy life and I truly Thank God her!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

I have been in pain since my last year of chiropractic college in 1994, and it took a brilliant M.D. Like Dr. Chen to diagnose my Fibromyalgia. Explaining it was linked to PTSD and beginning right away to treat the awful sleep disorder that had developed as a result of childhood trauma. I am finally beginning to feel like a real person and see great hope for a future where I can function pain free. She can really drill down on whatever ails you. And the wait is well worth it because when it' s your turn she will give you her undivided attn.!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

She is well worth any wait you may have in her office. If she is not working with you she is definitely helping someone else! She helped me with my PMS in one visit! Very thorough, gave me a questionnaire about mood, determined the target and treated it. AMAZING after all these years, I'm nice and happy!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Dr. Chen is a caring,knowledgable,thorough, Physican. She explains the why ,and how in detailed info.I can understand. I have been so pleased with her, I just wished I would have found this gem of a Dr. years ago. I rated her 5 because she is and then some.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Dr. Diana Chen's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1988)

UnitedHealthcare