Dr. Ali Behmard

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ali Behmard

Very knowledgeable and informative. I have been taking my kids there for over 7 years and wouldn’t want to go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Behmard for the past 10 years and am very satisfied with his work. His staff is excellent as well. Always in time, welcoming, pleasant, knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Behmard and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Since my first visit at Dr Behmard office I always get excellent dental care all the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this dental practice to my friends and family. Thank you for a superior dental care provided .

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

I am a complicated case and he is the best dentist I have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Everything was excellent. I never had any issue.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

The staff and facility are great and Dr. Behmard is a very nice and caring person.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Once again, my most recent visit (June 2018) did not disappoint. Dr. Bernard and his entire staff are compassionate and courteous. Dr. Behmard's skills, knowledge, willingness and ability to explain my options is always appreciated. I have referred many friends and they too have found Dr. Behmard's practice unmatched in health care. Mannie Buzunis 😁

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

The staff and facility are great and Dr. Behmard is a very nice guy. However, I've stopped seeing him after taking far too long to realize that other dentists might be better able to properly do the job. I've had three root canals done by Dr. Behmard and all three ended up needing to be extracted anyway at a later date. Recently I paid thousands for Dr. Behmard to install implant crowns, only to have them end up darker and shorter than the surrounding teeth, with Dr. Behmard insisting that it was "good work" and the best I could expect. Shortly afterward, a sizable chip fell off of one of them from eating soft food. I have spent/will spend thousands more than I should to have Dr. Behmard's work corrected/redone. I won't be back.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr Behmad is focused on money, like many professionals who feel they deserve compensation for long years of training, hard work, and the responsibilities. I have expressed my hesitation with a treatment and he immediately offered other options. I’m very comfortable, have had some medical issues in the past and felt very understood and real sympathy. Happy to be Dr Behrmad’s and Nicole’s patient. IS

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

All the staff are professional and friendly. Dr Behmard did a thorough check of my children's teeth.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Ali Behmard's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients