Ratings for Dr. Ali Behmard

I really impressed with the team and Dr Behmard and Dr Shearon's.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr Behmard is a world class dentist (I should know, having experience from living in 3 continents!) and I firmly believe him and his team always have prevention is better than cure at the forefront of their philosophy. Dr Muise has been a wonderful addition, with her personable approach, professional ability and welcoming smile and saving the best for the last, Nicole has always been an amazing hygienist. I would highly recommend the clinic and the team.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Had to wait , the doctor wasn't very knowledgeable, mostly cares for money rather than treating patient, he seemed nervous that attitude made me more uncomfortable. Won't go back

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Behmard is first rate, all the assistants are fantastic and Nicole the hygienist is outstanding. Positive overall experience every time I go.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

The nurses are quite knowledgeable and very helpful, I live in Surrey and refuse to get a another dental clinic. I'm really happy with the team at park Royal.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Very impressed with the whole team and especially Dr. Behmard. We feel at ease in the hands of first class professionals. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I love Nicole and all staff are very nice. Dr Behmard is also very nice.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Nicole is an excellent hygienist. Made my 2 year old feel so at home for his first cleaning that he begged to go back. Dr Behmard is also an amazing dentist and I will highly recommend him to anyone that needs a great dentist that will make you feel comfortable through your whole visit.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Very professional. My kind of dentist.Very happy to his patient.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Even though I usually have butterflies entering a dentist's office, that proved to be completely unnecessary. The hygenist did a great job!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017