Dr. Ali Behmard

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ali Behmard

As usual, an excellent experience at Dr. B's office. My regular cleaning was on time, and in good hands with DH Olivia, who reviewed past appointments, and asked detailed questions about my overall health to get a clear picture of my current status. My appointments have always been on time, and I'm grateful that Dr. B. and the entire staff are caring and thoroughly professional with my comfort and care a priority. Mannie Buzunis, West Vancouver 😁

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

Always a first class experience! Dr.Behmard and his staff go beyond the call of duty.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

Excellent care .. great staff. Dr Behmard is very efficient and thorough .

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

All the dentists at Park Royal Dental are fantastic!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

Did not have to wait. Reception staff friendly and Courtney did an excellent job with cleaning my teeth. Dr. Behmard came in after the cleaning , checked the X rays and my teeth to make sure there were no problems.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019

Excellent Service. Quite patient and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

Dr Behmard is attentive and caring. best Dentist I have ever had. His team is on it! Friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

As usual, my regularly-scheduled checkup was terrific. Always on time and thorough. Dr. Behmard and DH Olivia are the best and so too the front office staff! 5 stars for sure!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

I am pleased with Dr. Behmard's dental practice. Olivia the dental hygienist is lovely and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Dear Dr. Ali Behmard, It is Holger Jacobsen here, your first patent when you started your practice many years ago. Ha ha. I wish to send you a personal email and keep in touch. Would you be so kind to send me your contact details to my email address which is [email protected] PS - What an amazing dental Clinic and what an amazing Dental Dr. you are.....! Sincerely, Holger Jacobsen now living in Austria

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Dr. Ali Behmard's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal