Dr. Ali Behmard

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ali Behmard

Dr Behmard has completed extensive restoration of my teeth. He is an amazingly skilled dentist. I needed A LOT of work done! Everything from fillings to crowns, to root canals to implants. Dr Behmard did it all!! He works quickly and efficiently. He and his team are professional, friendly and compassionate. They always go out of their way to make me feel comfortable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

My wife must now go to another dentist for at least 4-5 visits to fix the abysmal dental work that Dr Behmard has provided.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Our dentist recently retired . We were looking for a younger dentist to replace him, and decided to try Dr. Behmard. Although still new to him and his office, I feel we made an excellent choice and we have recommended him to our friends. I fell like I'm in the Star Ship Enterprise when I enter his office. All his equipment is state- of- the- art and he takes the time to explain everything he does. No regrets!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Dr Behmard has been my family dentist for 8 years and I would award 6 stars if that were possible. Both he and his staff are exceptional!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Everyone in this office treat me like family. They are all so friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable and always go above and beyond.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Dr. Behmard and his team are great. We are always treated with so much care. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Can't speak highly enough of Dr. B & his staff! Always feel taken care of and they're great with my young son as well.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Very knowledgeable and informative. I have been taking my kids there for over 7 years and wouldn’t want to go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Behmard for the past 10 years and am very satisfied with his work. His staff is excellent as well. Always in time, welcoming, pleasant, knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Behmard and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Since my first visit at Dr Behmard office I always get excellent dental care all the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this dental practice to my friends and family. Thank you for a superior dental care provided .

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Dr. Ali Behmard's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• BCBS Illinois