You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Guven Uzun

I wish I could write a better review about this place but it is by far the worst clinic I have ever been to! The satff is rude, never call you back when they promise and when you follow up, still they can't help with anything you ask! All you hear is we are busy, you have to come down. And the reason for that is of course, they want to charge you another visit. I have had some treatments here which didn't help me to get better at all so I had to go and see other doctors. But before I gave up, Dr.Uzun insisted on so many unnecessary procedures and convinced me to do them. And in the end, they send me a $2200 bill which I have no idea why, because they LIED TO ME THEY WERE WITHIN my newtwork and since I am fully insured, I continued my treatment! And when I try to solve the problem, guess what?!! Again, none of the staff is helping me and they are pushing me around! DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE, YOU GET BURNED !

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Horrible Doctor... Wanted me to pay him $50,000 to try and win my case in court for my accident. This doctor needs to be investigated by the police.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

He is very good doctor and he helped my neuropathy more than any other doctor.He is humble and he really took his time and he spent almost 2 hours with me and my wife.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2012

BEST DOCTOR RATED BY KEVIN GREGORY WORLD. I WOULD NOT RCOMMEND ANY DOCTOR IN TOWN BEFORE SEEING DR UZUN.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Had a bad experience with this doctor. I suffer from a mysterious condition; tests revealed nerve damage in arms&legs- which dr. uzun diagnosed as CTS and sent me on my way. His staff is very sketchy.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Very caring ,smart and helpful doctor.He help greatly to mother .

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

He is a great Doctor who helped me with my headache. I had have headache for years, but Doctor Uzun treated diagnosed and fixed my problem in such a short time. Very knowledgeable neurologist, nice clinic, friendly staff time. I did do my appointment online, www.beverlydoc.com

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Dr. Guven Uzun's Credentials

• Ege Univ, Tip Fak, Izmir, Turkey (Grad. 1990)

Healthnet
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I wish I could write a better review about this place but it is by far the worst clinic I have ever been to! The satff is rude, never call you back when they pr..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He helped to cure my neuropathy . I had seen many doctors for years even Ucla doctors but no one helped except Dr Uzun . He is humble and intelligent doctor"

January 24, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=140445'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 5, 2014