Ratings for Dr. Mary C. Kirk

Probably the most unorganized , irresponsible Drs office I've ever dealt w/. You have to continuously call them & get on there nerves before they will call you back & when they finally do you can sense they're not happy w/ you. I've recently gone thru something horrible that almost cost my life & they ignored everything I tried to tell them AND I'M A NURSE!!! I would NOT recommend this Dr & esp not the office staff to anyone!!!

Submitted July 11, 2017

Refused to send pap results to primary dr. I now have to go through all of my testing again.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Staff is not friendly at all, starting with the receptionist Janice. They treat you like you dont matter and dont even take you seriously with any conern you have. Even when Ive gone to labs they told me she has a bad reputation. Already made an appointment with a different doctor. Wouldnt recommend Mary Kirk to anybody. Horrible experience!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Let me just start out by saying I've had 3-4 appointments with her and actually have only seen her once! It's frustrating to walk into a doctors office hoping to get answers to only see her unorganized staff doing her job. If you have soonercare you can kiss that warm fuzzy feeling goodbye because they will treat you like you don't even matter to them. Don't get too excited about getting ultrasounds at appointments either even though they have a us machine in their office! WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!! I still get angry just thinking about it.

Submitted June 14, 2016

She missed my ovarian cancer, worse she punctured my cyst and spilled it all over my peritoneal cavity. She certainly wouldn't be my choice or my recommendation.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

I moved to Tulsa and was referred to Dr. Kirk. She was nice but was very unimpressed when I got a call that said they lost my pap results. This could have been a lab issue and not the Dr. but I was mad because I had to go BACK in and get another pap done. They didn't loose it that time but when the billing came in they charged me twice. They told me the second one would be FREE as it should have been... I changed Dr.s at that point. Unimpressed.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Only met with her once and have struggled to get billing issues corrected for over 5 months now! I can't schedule another appt. right now because there is an outstanding balance, but they have never sent me a bill, even after repeatedly asking for one. I was informed I would get an invoice when they settled into her new office and this would all be notated to my account so there would be no further issues, but no such notation was made and no invoice yet received.. The doctor was just fine, but the ensuing attempts to try PAYing for her services and using my insurance were an abysmal failure. Overall experience with this office: Frustrating and Disappointing All this to find out I was having a miscarriage.... :'-/

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Absolutely LOVE Dr. Kirk! She really makes you feel comfortable. I just recently had my first baby and her practice was wonderful. There is also a PRN, Drew, who is outstanding as well. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kirk.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr Kirk is great but her front staff is awful. They aren't friendly at all and when you're pregnant and going in for an exciting ultrasound it would be nice to have a lady that works at the checkin counter to atleast crack a smile and make you feel welcomed.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I don't know much about the doctor but staff and call back service is horrible. Doctor prescribed me a medication and my bleeding got worst. I left three messages and the answer I got at the end of day was "be patient or go to the emergency room". The least I expected, if she busy was a later appointment or asking me to go ER but I was completely ignored.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Mary C. Kirk's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

AARP