Ratings for Dr. Beverley Kornder

She is very unprofessional toward young patients. She set the tone for her staffs. She shows no concern for my well-being.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

If I didn't love this doctor so much, I wouldn't be able to deal with the sometimes-unfriendly front desk staff and constant rescheduled appointments, but for now I do because Dr. Kornder and her nurse are so thorough, caring, and tolerant of my toddler. I enjoy interacting with them.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Horrible office. Terrible doctor. Find yourself another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I love Doctor Kornder. Many years ago, I came for a pelvic exam and she had her right thumb splinted and bandaged. She did my exam and I never felt any difference. She's that good. She listens and will always take time to answer questions. Best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Dr.Beverley Kornder is caring, compassionate, very likable, matter-of-fact, judicious in ordering diagnostic testing. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Dr. Kornder is always very up to date and on the ball. She listens to me and take me and my particlar health issues very seriously, when most other doctors would not. Somtimes she has 7:00 a.m. appointments which allows me to be seen by her without missing much work time. And on one occation when I was extreamly ill, she saved my life.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Kornder is a thorough, honest, compassionate doctor. My family was with her for a number of years and we just loved her. She's not one of those doctors who pops in and rushes through exams. Yes, it's true that she has to stay on time, but she makes it worthwhile. Always come with a list of your concerns regarding your health so you can make the best use of your time with her.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr. Kornder is the best! She has been my doctor for many years. She makes you feel comfortable and free to discuss anyhting. She explains everything.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Dr. Kornder knows who I am and is aware of my history even if I have not been to her office in 6 months. She makes you feel comfortable enough to talk to her about anything.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Dr. Kornder is very compassionate and helpful.she genuinely cares about her patients and provides early morning appointments and sometimes on saturday too.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008