Ratings for Dr. Yves Thomas

I find him to be very arrogant. Dr. Thomas talked down to me as if he was so much smarter. I have seen him on several occasions. He was not helpful in anyway.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Aucune surprise, il ne m'a jamais inspirée confiance!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

My husband was in a car accident and in excrutiating pain.Dr.Thomas prescribed nothing for pain only drugs for sedation.When picking up the presciption the pharmacist said that the dose was way too high and was surprised the doctor prescibed both the drug and the dose .He was also rude ,didn't at all listen to where his pain was .Told him to sit like a man (as my husband had his legs crossed).Is not helpful at all.My husband actually gets anxiety when having to see him.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr Thomas is very nice, but I think he has a language barrier and that's unfortunate as he has caused me much grief to the point of looking for a new doctor asap. He tends to over dose his patients as I don't seem to be the only one with this problem. I have to second guess what his reasons are for changing the dosage on my prescriptions with out first consulting with me first and this is only after the druggest has brought it to my attention. I have lost all confidence in this doctor, never should a patient have to now go and ask her pharmacist if the dosage is safe because it's not. Being an E.R doctor is one thing but being a GP is another and not understand English is a recipe for disaster when your life is in his hands. I have never ever thought I would be writing to share my experience but the last time I picked up my prescription and the druggest had to over ride his dosage so I could continue taking the drug I needed with out harming myself was and is the last straw. I understand we must be our own advocate but there will come a time when you need to solely rely on your doctor to save your life and you have to be assured he can take control and have your best interest at heart but unfortunately because the blunders I have experience this will not be me. Yes he is very nice but nice is not what I'm there for sorry to say.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

In regards to the Feb 9th pt, it is very difficult for a physician to accurately determine a patients condition without first meeting with them. This is why we ask, particularly in the case of a breathing emergency such as this that the patients attend our office. MOA for Dr Thomas.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

The patient on February 09th had an astma flare and asked for some prescription from his pharmacy since he did not want to drive from his hometown to my office. Because of the potential severity of his condition (he was also still a new patient to me ), he was told to meet me before prescription. For the record, this patient had been discharged from his hometown clinics with police reports because of his behavior. He eventually was rude with our own staff and was discharged as well.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr Thomas is very caring and helpful as long as he's not required to do anything but write prescriptions. He will have people overdosing in Oliver in no time at all...

Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Thomas became my family doctor as of this week. Finding a family doctor in British Columbia is very difficult and many people rely on walk in clinics. Thankfully, I don't have to anymore. I found Dr. Thomas to be very caring, sensitive, and extremely patient as I shared with him my health concerns. I didn't feel rushed through my appointment. I feel confident that having Dr. Thomas a my GP will be a positive experience.

Submitted August 13, 2015

Rare comme médecin, techniques naturelles utilisées lorsque possible. Une écoute hors du commun et il prendra tout le temps qu'il faut pour vous, même s'il se trouve très occupé. Très présent et disponible pour ses patients, une vraie perle rare au Québec.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Il est mon médecin de famille depuis 2 ans..Je me trouve très privilégiée. Il est très humain, concencieux et il prend toujours le temps d'expliquer et de s'assurer qu'on n" a plus de questions qui sont restées sans réponse.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015