Ratings for Dr. Yves Thomas

Yve Thomas is NO Doctor! He killed our son in my opinion in 2017 in Oliver and ran again from another clinic. Look up meningitis outbreak in Oliver 2017! He did nothing for our son and 15 days later after seeing him he was DEAD! He's been sanctioned within the medical community and just moves clinics when he gets in trouble and gets bailed out by the (CMPA) Canadian Medical Protective Association! I would rate him a zero if I could. I wouldn't take my dog to go see him is how terrible of a Dr. he is. He was not only negligent with our son, but I was his patient and he condescendingly patted me on my head and said I was over reacting at an appointment. Can only have 1 issue you can bring up at a booked appointment and made to book another to discuss. Unprofessional, megalomaniac, who needs to have his medical license pulled from BC, and leave Canada and go back to Beligum! Karma will come down on this so-called Dr.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Dr Yves Thomas, from belgium in canada. He worked in PQ before moving to BC, and was chased from the okanagan by upset and irate patients, many of whom filed complaints with The College of Physicians and Surgeons. Yves is a quack, lacking the skills of a veterinarian. If you are ill and require skilled medical assistance you should keep looking. If its an emergency find anyone else, as Dr Yves is useless.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

Dr. Thomas is very kind, helpful and approachable.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. Thomas is a very thorough doctor explaining everything. He is very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

RATE THIS DOCTOR!!!!!! My wife was in dire need of a GOOD doctor that knew what he was talking about,this was certainly not him!!!! If you want to live longer,DON'T GO TO THIS GUY!!!!!! ARROGANT ,SELF CENTURED ,LOW KNOWLEDGE.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

Our family Dr retired, my husband was fortunate and very grateful to have Dr Thomas accept him. The first visit was great, he loved him; the doctor seemed to understand him was willing to work with him. Very recently, the Doctor shorted him on his medications and my husband inquired about it, only asking him to be honest. My husband found he doesn't like to be questioned. Dr Thomas made a very unprofessional comment something to the affect of 'are you going to freak out like Serena Williams!'. My husband was notified today he is no longer a patient of Dr Thomas. Very unfortunate and extremely stressful as he very much needs a family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I’m thrilled to have Dr. Thomas as my new doctor. On my two visits I have Dr. Thomas to be compassionate, caring, thorough, and personable. A great addition to the Maple Ridge medical community.

Submitted August 2, 2018

I thought I finally found a new doctor but I will continue to find a doctor taking on patients as I felt very uncomfortable with him. It was the oddest , most confusing appointment I’ve ever had. Wish my doctor never retired .

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Finally, I found a new doctor. My excitement was incredibly short lived. First I waited 45 minutes, asking the staff if I had be missed. Then waited another 10 minutes in his room before he saw me. After spending only a couple of minutes with this doctor I was shocked to feel such rudeness and arrogance. He did not address any of my concerns asking only if I had diabetes, heart condition etc. I asked several times if I would be able to renew all my prescriptions at this first appointment. He did not answer as though he had not even heard me. I left feeling very confused with only two prescriptions and a paper to get blood work done. I found this interesting as I had given the doctor a copy of my last blood work which was done recently. I shall return to searching for a new doctor as I am still shaking my head at what happened. please be careful with this GP.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Just scary,If you dont do as he says(even if it kills you)he will drop you as a patient.That is very unprofessional in my books.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018