Ratings for Dr. H. Matt El-Kadi

Excellent Doctor. Knowledgeable and very professional. He has a great staff. I recommend him without any reservation

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

topnotch Doctor,very good care and the results were great! Would recommend him if you want no nonsense Doc.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. El-Kadi was very cold & totally uncaring for the degree of my condition. Since he made a decision that surgery was not an option after approximately 1 minute after looking at my MRI, I was "kicked to the curb without a diagnosis. I had to stop him before he and his nurse went out the door asking him, what is causing my symptoms (I saw him for intractable headaches from a spinal fusion I had about 25 years ago) ? He stopped his flight to the door, turned around and with the most indignant look said "I don't know ...... Maybe fibromyalgia." Then again he and his nurse turned away from my wife and me and on his way through the door with his back to me he said with a sigh "anything else?". My wife (a Medical Surgical nurse for over 20 years) and I looked at each other with total and utter disbelief. I got the distinct feeling that I just wasted the last few minutes of his privileged life! I don't care how qualified the man is or how many degrees he has, he is a human being as I am and how dare he treat me the way he did. I'm 56 years old and never have I met a physician as cold and as uncaring as he. I work for UPMC and I know how important the "Patient" is in our system. Dr. El-Kadi would be well served in reviewing our mission statement!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Excellent back surgeon... Pain free and mobile after surgery!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

I had an appointment with Dr el kadi and was very dissatified. He looked at my MRI spoke a few minutes about my condition and was leaving, and my wife was asking a question and barely had time to answer her as he was going out the door. I don't think he even spent 5 minutes with me and left. I may as well just talked to the nurse.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Excellent back surgeon! I was pain free instantly!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Excellent in all respects, pain free surgery which corrected all existing back issues!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr, El Kadi and his team of about 5 other surgeons did a spinal fusion in my neck, levels c4-7, 4 years ago, I went and met with numerous surgeons in NY prior to meeting with.Dr, El.Kadi and Dr, El.Kadi made me feel most comfortable and reassured, My neck has never felt better and Dr. El Kadi is an excellent.neurosurgeon,

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I went to Dr. El-Kadi a few years ago, do yourself a favor and run. Well if your looking for a neurosurgeon you probably can't run, but look elsewhere. After I had a lower spinal fusion, I still was having extreme pain, couldn't walk well, told the Dr. and he ignored everything I said. He told me that the surgery was a success and I should be better. I cant believe he has a 41/2 star rating. Went to another surgeon and he couldn't understand why he fused my spine the way he did... Hopefully you find a Doctor that cares.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

After having surgery at L4,L5,and S1. I came out of surgery and for the first time in what seems like forever the sciatica pain was gone. Seven months later I returned to him because I had pain and it hurt to walk. He did some testing and told me I was fine. I'm pretty sure if I can barely walk and in pain that I'm not fine. My husband talked me into going to Cleveland Clinic. He had to do another surgery. He came out after surgery and told my husband that the donor bone used for fusion was bad and that I had loose hardware. How did dr El-Kadi not realize that. It makes me angry when a dr dismisses what your telling them. He did a great surgery, but when something was wrong from the surgery he did I was dismissed and back to pain management. Pain medicine is not what I wanted. He would of been a great dr if he would of listened to me and checked if my surgery was still good.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. H. Matt El-Kadi's Credentials

• Second Moscow State Pirogov Medical Institute (Grad. 1983)

Healthnet