You may also like

Rate Dr. H. Matt El-Kadi

Dr. H. Matt El-Kadi's Ratings

Excellent back surgeon! I was pain free instantly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Excellent in all respects, pain free surgery which corrected all existing back issues!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr, El Kadi and his team of about 5 other surgeons did a spinal fusion in my neck, levels c4-7, 4 years ago,
I went and met with numerous surgeons in NY prior to meeting with.Dr, El.Kadi and Dr, El.Kadi made me feel most comfortable and reassured,

My neck has never felt better and Dr. El Kadi is an excellent.neurosurgeon,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I went to Dr. El-Kadi a few years ago, do yourself a favor and run. Well if your looking for a neurosurgeon you probably can't run, but look elsewhere. After I had a lower spinal fusion, I still was having extreme pain, couldn't walk well, told the Dr. and he ignored everything I said. He told me that the surgery was a success and I should be better. I cant believe he has a 41/2 star rating. Went to another surgeon and he couldn't understand why he fused my spine the way he did... Hopefully you find a Doctor that cares.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2720786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

After having surgery at L4,L5,and S1. I came out of surgery and for the first time in what seems like forever the sciatica pain was gone. Seven months later I returned to him because I had pain and it hurt to walk. He did some testing and told me I was fine. I'm pretty sure if I can barely walk and in pain that I'm not fine. My husband talked me into going to Cleveland Clinic. He had to do another surgery. He came out after surgery and told my husband that the donor bone used for fusion was bad and that I had loose hardware. How did dr El-Kadi not realize that. It makes me angry when a dr dismisses what your telling them. He did a great surgery, but when something was wrong from the surgery he did I was dismissed and back to pain management. Pain medicine is not what I wanted. He would of been a great dr if he would of listened to me and checked if my surgery was still good.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2678232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

I am scheduled to go into surgery next Monday with doctor El Kadi, even though I am so nervous but I am confident in Dr. El Kadi and know everything will go smooth!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2596226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Since December 2013 I had pain in the lower back and down my legs into my feet. I had PT from January, plus an MRI (that showed Stenosis) and an EPI shot, and walked and walked. The local neurosurgeons (southern tier NYS) did not have a good record with infection rates. A nurse friend from Erie told me about Dr El-Kadi, we drove 6 hours to see him. He has an efficient organization, spends little face-time with you, but enough. Procedures to eliminate infections were impressive. He said I had tried everything, and he could help..and he did. I'm now 2 weeks post-op, and pain-free. And no sign of infection.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

He and his staff explained my symptoms, causes, and how to fix them. They explained how the surgery would go and answered any question I had. I saw the Dr before the surgery and he followed up with me the next morning. I'd recommend Dr El-Kadi to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

I was in so much pain and very scared. Dr El Kadi and his staff made the surgery ( ACDF) as quickly as I needed and my pain is gone. I can't thank them enough for calming my fears and relieving my pain.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2506173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Dr. El Kadi and his staff are so
kind & considerate. Took an ample amount of time to go over my MRI and explain what needed to be done to correct my spinal stenosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486819].votes_count ]]