Ratings for Dr. D. Jasper

Dr. Jasper is friendly, approachable, easy to understand and very knowledgeable. She seems very sincere.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr. Jasper is amazing in all aspects. She is very knowledgeable and you can tell she ACTUALLY wants to HELP you and not just put you on random medications that just mask the problems. I recommend her to everyone i know.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I had experienced a serious injury and Dr. Jasper was very much in understanding and listened closely to my complaints. Would not hesitate recommending.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. was pretty thorough and looked at various aspects as to why health issues existed but found out the supplements recommended were ok but there were better ones out there that could most likely treat the problem more efficiently.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Dr. Jasper has changed my life. I used to get terrible abdominal pains. She had me do food testing and supplied me with some supplements. It has now been 5 years and we continue to work together to keep me on track. I am much healthier, have lost weight and understand my body so differently. She teaches you the what and why of food and digestion issues. Highly recommended naturopath. My Blue cross covers 80per cent.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. Jasper is just awesome! After a year and a half of feeling awful, and having to endure test after test, Dr. Jasper figured out within a month that the problem was a severe food intolerance that I never knew I had. I was a little worried going to a naturopath, but she was able to determine the problem when at least 10 traditional doctors had no idea. I am on the road to feeling better. Thanks so much for putting me on the right road to wellness!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I was very hesitant to go to a naturopath, I kind of thought they were all quacks. But Dr. Jasper is very knowledgeable about the body systems and how they all interact. I was very impressed with the patient history questionnaire and how she went through everything with me. Dr. Jasper's methods were very wholistic and it is a relief to finally get some help and be on my way to a diagnosis. I was beginning to think my problems were just my imagination. I actually said to her " so there is really something wrong with me?" I highly recommend her, she is not a quack! She is a down to earth, professional and practical.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

She is exactly the kind of doctor I have been looking for! She is very knowledgable yet is also very down to earth and able to say when she's uncertain about something. She dialogues with you so that you are working together to figure out your particular health challenge. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009

Dr. Jasper seems really caring, takes time to listen to you, and tries to do everything the cheapest way possible. Very honest, and straightforward. I enjoy seeing her.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

She has helped me with various medical issues.Shes sensitive,caring, & professional.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2007