Ratings for Dr. Jay R. Cocheba

I've had foot pain nearly my entire life. Dr. Cocheba was the only Doctor, out of MANY, who finally was able to explain why and help. Under his care was the first time I had days without pain. The way he likes to teach you how to help yourself as well as what's wrong was fantastic!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr Cocheba and his staff take their time, explain options and treatments very thoroughly. I appreciate how they answer all my questions and I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

I was going to Disneyland and my feet were in so much pain. I didn't know how I was going to do it. I had tried pt and other things suggested by other doctors. After one trip to see Dr Cochebs, he gave me suggestions on what to do and I started getting relief shortly after that. I had put up with the pain for a couple years. I had a great time on my trip with no foot pain. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Our entire family including Grandmother see Dr. Cocheba. He is fabulous, always tries the least invasive methods first. My feet use to hurt all the time and now I can out stand and out walk most of my peers. We call him the "Foot Whisperer"- need I say more?

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr.Cocheba offered me as many solutions as possible that did not include surgury to see if we could fix the problem without going to the extreme solution. We ended up having to take that route, before surgery the last thing I remember is seeing him and telling me I would be okay, the first thing I remember after waking up and calling for my mom is Dr.Cocheba holding my hand and telling me that I was okay, I was safe, and the surgury went well. This man is a Godsend and I am so blessed to have been his patient. If you have ANY doubts about going to him I am here to promise you that any doubts will be taken away as soon as you meet him. He is worth the wait and he will EVERYTHING in his power to make you better.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

amazing. went to him as second opinion as achilles was getting worse. he saw what others had not and got me on road to healing. never talks down to you, through, careful. wish we could clone him for all time! if you can get in, he is very much worth the wait!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr Cocheba Has to be one of the most caring Dr about his Pts and I would reccomend him to anyone, never looks at the watch as his Pts comes first not a time clock to say my time is up.unlike others Drs that I have known to do as he really does care about each one of his Pts. Excellent Dr and a great asset to all of you who goes to him.. Sure has helped me and yes I will be back..going to the U. right now..Thanks for everything Brenda Davis

flag | Submitted June 20, 2010

He is a very caring doctor. When you see him he is always i mean always in a cheerful mood. he breaks everything down for you. I wish he was a family doctor. He is the best around.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. Cocheba is always friendly, on time, and listens to all of my concerns. He is professional, extremely knowledgeable about his craft, and thorough with his exams and treatments. He is kind and very gentle (not painful at all!!) ...which is important to my feet! Thank you for such a wonderful experience! I now have very happy feet!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

This is the best doctor ever I can see why he is so busy. His staff is so nice. I wish he would be a family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2007