Ratings for Dr. Gary Ratson

Hello. I am a general practitioner in iran. I would like to study in the faculty of ophthalmology residency. Can you help me please.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

He's very nice. He explained our results the best way possible that even my 11 y/o kid understood. I will recommend him to everyone I know. Very good with kids.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I saw this Dr. back in 2013, and I am not pleased at all with the service I got. He seemed a bit rude, and had rushed through my eye exam and got the right side of my lens wrong. I will not recommend anybody I know to see this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I saw Dr. Ratson December/14 and had an excellent experience. Staff were nice, the appointment was on time, and Dr. Ratson was kind and thorough. I would absolutely refer others to see him and will look forward to future follow up appointments.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Not sure who the previous poster saw but they couldn't be more wrong about Gary. He has always been nothing but kind with a great sense of humor and easygoing manner during my eye exams. I have and will continue to highly recommend him. Many of my friends and family also see him and they love him.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Very condesending and flip. Incredibly rude. I will not ever go back to him. I would not recommend him and tell everyone I know not to go to him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Took two of my kids for eye check ups. Gary is very thorough and knowledgable. He is also great with kids and very personable. Good guy all around.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Appointments were scheduled in a very reasonable amount of time (same week). Weekday staff is more helpful and pleasant than weekend staff. Punctual for appointment times. Takes time to explain and answers questions. No hesitation to recommend to others.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

I was looking for a new Eye Doctor and Dr. Ratson was suggested. I scheduled an appointment and was very pleased.Excellent ,professional demeanor without any condescendtion. He puts you at ease,doesn't keep you waiting and offers real, honest advice. I'm so pleased , I've brought my daughter to him for her first eye exams when she was terrified, and she thinks it is fun to go to Dr. Ratson. I trust him and am thankful to have found him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

i was very impressed with dr. ratson. he is straight forward and suggested some changes for my contacts and my prescription glasses which i appreciated even though another eye doctor had given a totally different prescription a year before. i am very pleased and confident with the results. thank you.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009