Ratings for Dr. Marc Harvey

Dr. Harvey is a brilliant ob/gyn. His scope of knowledge surpasses any dr. I have ever used. He takes the fear out of a delivery as well as any gyn issues by being so very kind, and forthcoming. He explains things in a way that you understand and completely trust. I feel so blessed to have him as my doctor. His opinion on my entire well being is worth more than any other doctor I have ever seen. He is fantastic.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I absolutely love dr Harvey! From my first visit to my delivery dr Harvey has been a total gem. I have never felt the need to write a review about someone before but hands down Dr Harvey deserves a rave review! My husband and I were completely comfortable with Dr Harvey and so intreged by his intelligence, confidence and knowledge. He personally made every phone call for for test results. Jen his nurse was also fabulous. He delievered our baby last week and I'm going to miss going to his office so frequent. I can't say enough about him and am looking forward to baby number two to see him:)

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

This dr. saw me in the hospital. I was admitted through emergency for observation due to complications during my pregnancy. Come to find out he is billing me because he is not a member though my insurance! i never even remember him visiting me or speaking to me during my hospital stay so i am shocked that i am being billed by a person i never met. furthermore don't doctors check charts and see what insurance you have before "treating" you? If you know you don't take my insurance then why would you attend to me? So annoyed with his doc. Would NOT recommend a doc who is really not concerned with patient care, just money.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

have known him for years - he is patient and kind. answers any questions. calls you personally with results or answers to questions. cares about the patient.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2007

Dr. Marc Harvey's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Hyde Park, NY