Ratings for Dr. Steven Hott

Dr Hott took office with Dr Burgan (before he retired) who delivered my first 2 chikdren almost 16 years apart. Best doctor ever! Dr Hott delivered my 4th child 10 years ago and I have been seeing him for over 14 years now. He is always friendly, patient and knowledgable. I have recommended him to several friends who have made him their doctor. Nurses can be short because they are so busy but you soon get to know them and see they have a good side too.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

I've always had a great experience with Dr. Hott, he is very nice and extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Awesome Dr. Hott! He is such a kind man and does a wonderful job!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

still pregnant... This will be my first child I'm super excited n would love to be excited to go to the doctor bring a new life in the world should be great.. When I first met doctor hot I thought I couldn't have picked a better doctor but now I wiah I would've switched it has been a terrible experience I never see the doctor when i do it's short one second visits I have no time to ask questions or talk to my doctor n the nurses are rude it's enough stress being pregnant the wait is always long n their service sucks not to mention they never say when u get an ultrasound or check up I dread stepping in that office I'd rather have a blind man deliver my baby then these people

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Hott is the best doctor I have ever been to. He did my surgery for removing cysts and I have no visible scars. He also delivered my daughter and did an amazing job. he is so sweet and very helpful!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Hott is a very good doctor! I have delivered 3 out of 4 children with him and soon to deliver another with him. At first I too thought the nurses were a bit short, but after awhile they warmed up to me and are now like family! The only complaint I have is how long visits are. I usually expect 2-3 hours, but for such good care I try not complain. So long as I can not afford a midwife, Dr. Hott will always be my first pick!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

I have to say the nurses and staff are RUDE, but Dr. Hott is the BEST ob/gyn and takes excellent care of my babies and me! He is wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a better ob/gyn doctor. His ultrasound tech is a total B**** though...

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Loved him. Very thorough and made you feel good. So glade that I switched

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

i love dr. hott the nurses where awful no manners...

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Very helpful, patient, and knowledgeable. Very good doctor!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Dr. Steven Hott's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal