Ratings for Dr. Paul Fontana

The two BEST, kindest and friendliest chiropractors I've ever been to. Only wish we could have stayed in Evergreen as we have not found any like them since. Thank you for your knowledge and your service!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I look forward to each visit to Paul and Susan's office. Their cheerful staff and nice personalities make my chiropractic appointment a pleasure. They use many advanced technologies and offer affordable services from relaxing massages to dietery supplements. If you are looking for relief from back and neck stiffness or pain, give them a call. No better place in Evergreen to take care of it than Fontana Family Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2007

I no longer have low back pain!!: Drs Fontana (Paul and Susan) have the DRX9000 and it saved my life. I had severe low back pain from a disc problem and the doctors and their staff were awesome. Drs Fontana make the DRX so affordable it was a no brainer to get treated at their clinic. Everywhere else I checked was charging thousands more for the DRX. I not only received DRX treatments, but chiropractic, massage and exercises, and I have never felt better. Thanks again to the Drs. Fontana.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2007

Dr. Paul Fontana's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med