Ratings for Dr. Brian T. Schuler

I am Grateful to have had DR Schuler as a cardiologist. Also I thank him for helping me with a chronic a-fib problem F. Dohm York, Pa

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Very caring and compassionate. Made me feel comfortable and relaxed. Explained my procedure in patient "lingo" that I understood.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

I had to have a heart ablation and Dr. Schuler was very good and very understanding about my feelings. He ias also very courteous. He must know what he's doing because I feel alot better.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

I have had him as a cardio doctor in the PAST... he basically wrote himself off from being a useful doctor with a prescription that did not solve my problems. He was not willing to meet with me after I took many tests, did all his communication through his secretary (maybe this is normal? I hope not)and left me feeling like I was wasting his time. It is very frustrating to get voice mails from his secretary like "Dr. Schuler says your tests came back normal." "The doctor wants to know if you still have symptoms." "The doctor said he is willing to give you a prescription (unnamed) that you can take as needed- just tell me where you want me to phone it in." Maybe he is highly knowledgable- the nurses certainly talked about the "braniac." But since I only could meet with him once during a short meeting that was not even in his office, I can not actually attest to his knowledge or lack there of. But, I will say this. For the brief time that I did meet with him, he was very nice and polite.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2007

Dr. Brian T. Schuler's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

UnitedHealthcare