Ratings for Dr. Marci Ostroff

Dr. Ostroff is an amazing Dr. She takes the time with her patients answers all questions and never makes you feel rushed. Her bedside manner is great and she discusses all of your concerns!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Not surprised her rating is this low! The worst!!! Wait can be 2hours at times! They bill you for every little thing! How about you have to pay $2 at the front desk to pee in a cup BEFORE you even pee in the cup?!?! Better bring your wallets ladies! She doesn't care one ounce for her patients - or how long they wait - apparently it's just about how many she can cram into a day because when you're there she only spends about 3 seconds with you so it's not like you're getting all this great personal attention that you're waiting the 2hrs for. Seriously - stay clear of this practice - Find someone where else to go!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

She's a liar and fake. Smile when you're looking and make fun of you when she thinks you're not paying attention. Awful person, even worst doctor. Don't trust her or her staff. Beware.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

waited over an hour for a 5 minute exam, this was only my second time seeing dr ostroff. the lady at the front desk was pushy and rude and seemed like she was overwhelmed by simple questions. i switched to dr ostroff from another dr in the practice but i dont think shes any better, at least the other dr pretended to listen to me

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Ostroff is absolutely the best. I have been with her for over 15 years now. The other doctors in this office is great too.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Worst experience. Rude staff, very long wait time. She never bothered to read my file from previous Dr. During my exam, I felt pain & told Dr Ostroff. Her response was "that didn't hurt you". Condescending attitude, berated me for having unprotected sex before marriage - even though I was married for 4 years at the time. Exam was rushed & she misdiagnosed me. Find another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr Ostroff was the worst gyn experience ive ever had. she was so quick with me, i dont think she even remembered my name when i met her out at the desk to get my prescriptions. all she kept saying to me was "uh huh", she didnt answer any of my questons and she seemed like she had better things to do than see me as a new patient. next time around i will go to a different office.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Dr. Ostroff is OK. She knows her stuff, but doesn't always give you the ear you want. The front desk is non-personable, bordering on rude & some whistle & laugh out loud in a verfy unprofessional way. I di complain to the OM about several issues. She was the best part of my visit. Lovely, warm & understanding. I also respected the fact that she defended her staff but also gave me the attention I felt I lacked. The better not lose HER! My problem was immediatley solved. I will still use her for my doctor. I wish the rest of the staff could be as nice & professional the OM.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

staff has been consistently rude with alsmost each visit, if not they are very unfriendly. i can say that each timei am seen staff does something they shouldn't. i once had my BP checked by the assistant while she was talking on a personal call! how u ask? one ear on the phone, opposite ear had one end of stethoscope. not only was i shocked, i am a registered nurse, and suffer from hypertension. big mistake. blood pressure monitoring is extremely important when pregnant. i reported this twice to the NP before acknowledging the seriousness. dr.ostroff was very cold and distant during a visit i had to discuss my new menopause condition. she type directly into the pc during my time with her, did not make any eye contact, gave NO informative info to help my decision making, AND was paid for this! obviously they are so desperate to make the almighty buck, women in real need of advice are just like cattle. over all a very cold, unfriendly office with ify capability. i have severalother

flag | Submitted February 7, 2010

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OVER THE YEARS SHE SUPERFICIAL AND NON CARING TOWARDS HER PATIENTS .HER KNOWLEDGE IS LIMITED SHE OFFERS VERY LITTLE PATIENT INFORMATION OR CARE DURING YOUR VISITS.SHE OFTEN HAS A BAD ATTITUDE AND IS VERY RUDE AND CONDESCENDING TO HER PATIENTS .AVOID HER GROUP

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Dr. Marci Ostroff's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Hyde Park, NY