Ratings for Dr. Glenn E. Waldman

He generally has a stellar reputation in patient ratings, keep it up!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

He's a great doctor. Took his time to examine and ask questions. Very caring and knowledgable! Great staff as well!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Has been my doctor for many years. Great doctor very understanding.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

I have been using this doctor for several years now. I found him after several years of searching for a competent neurologist, which was not easy. One did not want to deal with my illness and another actually told me to see a specialist. I said to her "aren't you one?" So, you see many doctors pass the buck. This one did not. He takes the time to find out what is wrong and listens to his patients. It is not easy having a disease/disability and Dr. Waldman makes it easier. His office staff seems to change a lot but that happens in the medical field. I know because I work in the field. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

My mom has been a patient for several years, and he has always been helpful. He was the the only doctor that took time to determine what condition my mom had, which many docs were not able to figure out. He is attentive, and other staff are friendly and helpful too.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr. Glenn E. Waldman's Credentials

• Spanish

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1983)

Molina