Ratings for Dr. Paul Van Wijlen

I have been terrified of the dentist since I was a child. Now with Dr. van Wijlen I have overcome my fear and can now say I almost look forward to my visits to the dentist. I have had several of the hygienists and have had very good care from all of them. The office staff is always great and helpful. I recommend Beacon Dental Group to everyone I know who needs dental care.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Not only is Dr. van Wijlen an excellent dentist...he is also very talent in aesthetics. He created my beautiful smile. I'm complimented nearly everyday for my happy smile. It changed my life! His staff is very knowledgeable and professional. When you walk into his office you feel relaxed. Great experience and highly recommended. Seriously!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

very good , painless doctor , super qualified backed by a great staff. I would not go anywhere else

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

The previous comment could have been me! I've been a terribly nervous patient since I had a bad experience with a dentist about 20 years ago. I've now been with Dr. Van Wijlen for almost 15 years and although I'm still very nervous in the chair, he is just the best in helping allay fears and making the dreaded dental experience, tolerable! He is considerate and knowledgeable and I hope he never retires! The staff is excellent as well.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

I have been a patient at a number of dentist offices over the years-Dr. Van Wijlen is the best that I have ever encountered. As a very nervous patient who dreads going to the dentist, Dr. Van Wijlen has the ability to make me feel comfortable. His procedures are painless and he is extremely gentle. It is a miracle that I even walk through those doors. Without him I would probably never get up the courage to go through the procedures that I have needed. His staff is just as excellent-gentle, kind and extremely knowledgeable. Thanks for everything.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

Dr. Van Wijlen has solved my difficult dental problems with great skill, and has been very supportive over the past 20 years. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

flag | Submitted December 26, 2010

I have been very disappointed with his follow up. He does not seem to care fas much for his patients as he does for the money. Disappointing!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Saw him again today for extraction&bridge removal..was in & out in 25 mins....absolutely painless.....Dr. Paul should be cloned....surperb gentleman & fantastic people skills.. I have recommended him to e/one I know....Dr. Paul.....if you read this...thank you for all your kindness & gentle care...the red-head from Ste anne

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

Dr. Van Wijlen is a rare person. A true gentleman and a great dentist. If going to the dentist could ever be described as a pleasure Dr. Van Wijlen could make it so.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009