Ratings for Dr. Lourice K. Abdelmelek

In and out, no personal concern or attention felt from Abdelmelek. And the staff was horrible too. Received a bill for me and my wife after we went for wellman and wellwoman visit, which is supposed to be covered 100% under my insurance. Well, turns out they submitted my blood for a series of other tests that they couldn't explain why they did that weren't covered and I had to pay. And they sent my wife's exam to a lab that wasn't in my network so got a bill for that, even though the same test done the previous year was sent to a lab in-network and we had no problems with. Tried to called them, left so many messages, assistants never called back, never could get a hold of Abdelmelek, horrible experience. Looking for a new doctor this year.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Abdelmelek is the the best doctor. She is rushed and the staff is not interested in you, but she is worth the wait. I have started making appointments with her right after lunch or first thing in the morning so I don't have to wait. When I didn't have insurance, she was the so so helpful. She took off a pre cancerous mole after hours with the cost being very little when compared to dermatologists. She is very caring and will direct you with tests or anything. She is the best.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

the staff are horrible, never answer calls or messages; you leave messages, never get a retunr call, send faxes to get refills, but still no answer back. Refers to other places are taking forever! Doctor A is good, staff and service stink!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. Abdelmelek use to be a good doctor. I have seen her for over 12 years. Now the office is rushed and she rushes in and out of appointments, doesn't seem to have time to listen or record your complaints. The front desk staff have been there for years....some of them aren't the nicest. Due to the change in this practice I will no longer be going here.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Felt like I was a burden to this office and they couldn't wait to get me out of there, you will be charged $25 for a copy of your own medical records, felt like there was no interest in finding out the problem/cure, not recommended

flag | Submitted September 18, 2010

I had minor surgery on my left breast and now I have a big scar due to her bad stitches one of the other doctors in the office removed and made a comment, "Why did she put these stitches in like that?" Now it's permanant and very very ulgy. I can wear anything low cut because it shows. Not happy with the doctor

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

I've been Dr.A patient for the past 15 years, She takes time to listen and not rush thru like most of the doctors, she always try to find a root cause of the problem and knows how to use common sense. Very nice accomodating personallity, never makes you wait for hours. Great service also provided by the practice staff

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

My family is very happy with the care from Dr. Abdemelek. I refer all my friends!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

The Doctor is good, knowledgable, and helpful; the staff are horrible, never answer calls or messages; wait time is usually average to long; the office visits seem to always be rushed. I recommend the doctor, but not the office.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2007

Dr. Lourice K. Abdelmelek's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1981)