Ratings for Dr. Jason K. Sloan

I couldn't ask for a better caring who sympathizes but still tells you the truth in a kind matter. He understands your needs and wishes and tries the best he can and knows how to handle hormonal women. He could've left me in labor past 12 hrs when I wasn't progressing he knew I didn't want a c section but he personally came in and said we can keep trying your way but your baby's under stress I feel safer having to do a c section. Thought of baby n my wants but I went w what was safer bc of the kind way he explained it.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Dr. Jason Sloan was an awsome Dr. he was there for my family when my daughter was born in jan of 2011 and when she passed away 2 months later. But i cant find him know sence the hospital blew down. please help me locate him and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Sloan was very friendly and personable. His staff always went out of their way to accommodate my son in the lobby when he came with me. I would recommend Dr. Sloan to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

His staff is always very friendly and attentive. Dr. Sloan is very helpful with difficult questions and also very knowledgeable about his answers without being condescending. He also has a very good sense of humor.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2007

Dr. Jason K. Sloan's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Coventry Healthcare