Ratings for Dr. Emer Alagic

The absolute worst doctor I have ever known. Over prescribed medication to a family member of mine- extremely high and unnecessary dosages along with far too many different pills. He fails to listen to any personal concerns or concerns of the patient regarding the medications prescribed/ symptoms. When approached about how his prescriptions were significantly worsening the situation, he showed no concern and had no desire to work with the patient or to rectify the situation. For your health, your sanity and the sanity of your family, make sure to stay as far away from this doctor as possible!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Doctor is very knowledgeable courteous and helpful Administration staff also greet at returning phone calls and booking appointments doctors also really great with kids

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I have had the misfortune of having Dr Alagic as a doctor for the past few years. He has not helped me with a single problem and does not care for his patients. He has misdiagnosed, a separated shoulder, hemorrhoids, skin cancer, and sent me for knee X-rays which were never followed up on.. Actually nothing was followed up on. Had to deal with all of it by going to different doctors. I was also injured at one point and spent 3 months in the Hospital and I did not receive a single call about it. Emer Alagic should absolutely not be a doctor. Avoid this guy at all costs.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr Alagic is an excellent doctor who takes the time to listen to your complaint and assess you. He is thorough in explaining the issue and the proposed treatment.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Where to start. Should not be a doctor. Misdiagnosed my mother who has now passed. Con't take your blood pressure unless you ask (not even when you're diabetic). Not sure where he went to school but he is scary bad. Everyone in the waiting room can hear the answering machine...people voicing their problems with name and phone numbers. You wait forever and the staff is slow, unprofessional and they NEVER return calls and NEVER answer their phones. HE SHOULD NOT HAVE A PRACTICE. Go to the walk in or the hospital DO NOT go see this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Awful. Biggest mistake of my life accepting him as my GP.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

This Dr is the most unorganized, uneducated, lazy Dr. Ive ever had. I will never use this Dr again, If anyone is recommending using him I would seriously consider your other options. His secretaries are also very bitter and always give medical advice, they ask what your problem is, and when you refuse to tell them you get given an appointment 2 weeks away. When you call his office your required to leave a voice message ( which can be herd in the waiting room Ive herd people many times on the machine) explaining what your medical problem is. I will be contacting the Ontario Colleges of physicians on him. Very unprofessional and very un educated.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

I would rather go to a walk-in clinic or hospital then ever use this man as a doctor. Unprofessional, and honestly just wants you to leave the moment the patient walks through the door.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr. Alagic is an excellent Doctor, and Brantford is lucky to have him in our community. He takes his time in listening to you and then making a plan for your issue. He diagnosed a major issue for myself, and was in no way ever brushing me aside. Dr. Alagic is on top of all my files from other Doctors with his computerized system. Also is staff is very accommodating and helpful whenever I have been there, personable and friendly. Thank you Dr Alagic for your expertise and professionalism!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I have no use for this doctor. I got stuck with him after my family doc retired. His responds to my complaint in 2005 of severe pains in my leg and chest was to take Tylenol and see if it goes away. I ended up in hospital with 4 blood clots . 2 in my lungs and 2 in my leg. 10 days in the hospital. Then in 2010 my heart started doing rapped beating he just told me to stop taking caffeinated drinks. WRONG again. My heart is irregular. Now I'm unemployed cause I didn't get treatment. Don't go to him. He may have a degree in medicine but I think its in personal wealth making.

Submitted July 6, 2015