Ratings for Dr. Todd Regnier

Best dentist I've had. He's straight forward, lets you know what can wait and what's an emergency. I've never found him to push work I didn't need.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Todd Regnier is the best doctor in Victoria! If there were an award for Doctors, he would win the number one prize! Doctor Regnier and his team members are absolutely outstanding. I have been coming to Bayshore Dental for two years and truly enjoyed every visit. I wish all of the doctors were like Dr. Regnier.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Trust Dr. Regnier and his staff 100%. So grateful for all they've done.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I am approaching 60 and have been seeing Dr. Renier for 20 years. They have been great at fitting me in for emergency repairs and have helped keep my full set of teeth in such good shape they may outlast me.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

EXCELLENT dentist but as a past CDA for him he cut me down and ate up my fear of him. I was outta there!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Top notch dentist, he is the only dentist that can extract one of my teeth with no problem. Other dentists always struggle to get my stubborn tooth out.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Dr. Regnier and his staff are top notch! My kids and I have been seeing them for at least 20 years. Dr. Regnier has always been professional, kind and he knows his craft. I trust him and anyone who is lucky enough to have him as a Dentist will be in great hands.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I have never liked going to the dentist. As a child I had a horrible dentist which made every visit horrible. It took me a long time to be able to come back to have dental work. After 20 years of avoiding going to the dentist I saw Dr. Regnier. I was so nervous to go the appointment but when I was there he made me feel more at ease. I was the most scared of the freezing but he was so gentle with the freezing I barely felt anything. It was nothing like the terrible visits to the dentist i remember as a kid. Best thing of all is I can finally smile and be happy and proud of my smile.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

He has never been on time for my appointment. He has been rude to me and his staff while I was in the chair. I questioned a filling he did and he walked out on me. I only leave this review seeing he has reviews all over the place, good and bad. he has good hand skills but lacks people skills, common sense and compassion. I guess they don't teach that in Dental School. He has a "look I'm a Doctor" attitude I will never go back ... and looking at the reviews, I suspect he may be bipolar

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

I was not happy withat any results from bayshore dental. I spent 4 to 5 hour per visit. they would freeze my child's mouth and send him back to the waiting room for an hour then call him back in to re freeze his mouth. Just was not a good experiance .

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016