You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Samuel Quansah

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

My daughter will be 4 years, and Dr Quansah has been her Doctor all the way. I love him and am so happy to have such a passionate Doctor for our girl. 5 stars all the way and his secretary is great also!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Quansah is wonderful. He is fantastic with children and my family and I love him. The only part that we dread about our apointments is the horrible, mean lady who works in his office. We would give 5 stars if it wasn't for her

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr. Quansah is the best pediatrician ever. Very kind, patient... he simply knows his job. Each time I bring my daughter to him, I know she will be fine despite the wait time. He knows just what to do or say... after moving from Montreal, the only regret I have is losing an excellent pediatrician. I recommend him anytime.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Don't expect much from the office, or that you have to call 10 times to get through or that you wait an extra 15 minutes.....Because its all worth it because Dr Quansah is in such high demand and is one of the best doctors in Quebec. I have been seeing him for over 30 years as a child and now my children.... there is no better pediatrician.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

cannot reach the phone all the time. have to call like 10 times a day to make an appointment. very frustrated. Dr. Quansah is super nice. He will answer all your questions and he always have a smile on his face. :)

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr Quansah is really amazing. It has been 1 year my daughter is seeing him since she has been born. Any issue that came up he caught right away, which is great for us being new parents. He takes the time to answer all your questions and puts you at ease. It is easy to reach the office and the secretary has always been helpful. We are so blessed to have found such an attentive, knowledgable, and genuinely nice Doctor for our baby girl.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

He's the best pediatrician and there's no doubt about it but you can hardly reach him through phone because his secatary is too busy talking on the phone or walking around. They should actually call you and remind you of the appointment but they don't do that neither do they answer calls. I guess they should change the secretary and hire someone who's responsible and can do her job better .

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

I went to see him for the first time last month for my 3 weeks girl. I was rather repeled by his office : not charming at all, beides all the children there were sick and coughing, some people had an appointment at 11:30 am and it was 1:45 pm, and there's a note saying you can't eat or drink in the office... All I wanted to do was to run away. He finally arrived at 2:30 pm (he works in a hospital too, that's why he's often late), very relaxed (I was already cursing him because I thought I would be there until 5 or 6:00 pm) but I've been called quickly. And I was very surprised to discover a man very calm, patient, reassuring and particularly gentle with my baby girl. In short, I hope I won't be disapointed and I would recommand him. It's painful to find a doctor here, so if I find a good one I can trust, I won't complain too much about the appearance of his office :)

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

Excellent Dr. Took all the time needed to answer my questions, and when i say questions I mean a lot of them... Extremely helpful and no doubt about his experience and his knowledge. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Dr. Samuel Quansah's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best compassionate dr I have ever met. I've seen him as my pediatrician now very blessed that he's my 2 children's pediatrician as well. "

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter will be 4 years, and Dr Quansah has been her Doctor all the way. I love him and am so happy to have such a passionate Doctor for our girl. 5 stars a..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Quansah is wonderful. He is fantastic with children and my family and I love him. The only part that we dread about our apointments is the horrible, mean la..."

September 15, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "H1C0" to "H3S 2B4". Address has been updated from "None" to "6655 Chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15143416132".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Quansah is the best pediatrician ever. Very kind, patient... he simply knows his job. Each time I bring my daughter to him, I know she will be fine despite ..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Don't expect much from the office, or that you have to call 10 times to get through or that you wait an extra 15 minutes.....Because its all worth it because Dr..."

September 24, 2014