Ratings for Dr. Samuel Quansah

I have known Dr. Quansah for years! He followed me and my two siblings and my cousins from birth till the age of 18. Now he will be following my first born niece. Dr. Quansah is an amazing doctor. He is very kind and helpful. There's no doubt that once i have kids and hes not retired, i will ask him to follow my children. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. Quansah is the best! My son has been seeing him the past 3 years, always pleasant. He's so compassionate and his knowledge and experience are unmatched. Very happy with him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr Quansah is now watching our son as well, and I feel confident and re-assured after every appointment. His knowledge and experience are priceless to our family.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

The best compassionate dr I have ever met. I've seen him as my pediatrician now very blessed that he's my 2 children's pediatrician as well.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

My daughter will be 4 years, and Dr Quansah has been her Doctor all the way. I love him and am so happy to have such a passionate Doctor for our girl. 5 stars all the way and his secretary is great also!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Quansah is wonderful. He is fantastic with children and my family and I love him. The only part that we dread about our apointments is the horrible, mean lady who works in his office. We would give 5 stars if it wasn't for her

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr. Quansah is the best pediatrician ever. Very kind, patient... he simply knows his job. Each time I bring my daughter to him, I know she will be fine despite the wait time. He knows just what to do or say... after moving from Montreal, the only regret I have is losing an excellent pediatrician. I recommend him anytime.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Don't expect much from the office, or that you have to call 10 times to get through or that you wait an extra 15 minutes.....Because its all worth it because Dr Quansah is in such high demand and is one of the best doctors in Quebec. I have been seeing him for over 30 years as a child and now my children.... there is no better pediatrician.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

cannot reach the phone all the time. have to call like 10 times a day to make an appointment. very frustrated. Dr. Quansah is super nice. He will answer all your questions and he always have a smile on his face. :)

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr Quansah is really amazing. It has been 1 year my daughter is seeing him since she has been born. Any issue that came up he caught right away, which is great for us being new parents. He takes the time to answer all your questions and puts you at ease. It is easy to reach the office and the secretary has always been helpful. We are so blessed to have found such an attentive, knowledgable, and genuinely nice Doctor for our baby girl.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012