Ratings for Dr. William D. Hanna

Dr Hanna is not board certified in pulmonary medicine yet portrays himself as a pulmonary doctor. He is short tempered and arrogant. He could not be bothered taking the time to answer all our questions. His office is very difficult to get a hold of. He has very limited office and phone hours. There are many board certified pulmonary doctors who can and did help us. I would never recommend Dr Hanna.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Hanna failed to provide my father with the information he needed to manage his COPD. Even after being told of shortness of breath and lack of energy, Hanna ony said "I have other patients who are worse off than you." When Dad was in the hospital with exacerbated COPD Hanna's description of treatment going forward was "We are going to trim the sails." I my opinion this is unprofessional and unacceptable. Honestly when we ask Hanna a question he acts put out and then gives a long, mostly irrelevant lecture on pulmonology without addressing our specific question or case. In short, he did not help my dad and we wasted precious time. Steer clear of this arrogant, unapproachable and unhelpful doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

Dr. Hanna is very caring and matter of fact doctor. He tells you what is good for you and what the consquences will be if you don't follow his medical advice. He is up to date on all the latest medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007