You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ramin Amirnovin

I came to him with a severely herniated disc. I could barely walk, barely stand, barely do anything! I was in severe pain 24 hours a day! I had seen 2 other doctors that wanted to remove my disc and do a fusion. Dr. Amir-Novin offered me a microdiscectomy after he reviewed my MRI. When I asked him why the others offered me a fusion he very clearly explained why it was not in my best interest and why the discectomy would be a better choice. My surgery was in December 2013 and it gave me my life back! I now am able to ride my bike (200 miles in a day!), hike, work in the yard.. really, just be the person I was before my injury. I am so thankful that I was able to see him and I couldn't recommend him enough! He really is the best!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

My dad was in Foothill Hospital in June. He was initially under the care of Dr. Disney and Dr. Rodriguez. These two doctors both said that my dad had minor bleeding on the brain and that it would get better over time. No need to operate. Dr. Amirnovin was filling in for these two doctors one day. He told us that my dad had major bleeding on the brain and that we must have misunderstood the first two doctors. Which we did not. We were told that my dad had suffered a stroke while in the hospital. Dr. Amirnovin said that we should just let him go; that he would do that if it were his loved one. Dr. Kundi was the neurologist overseeing my dad. Dr. Amirnovin and Dr. Kundi both sent my dad to hospice instead of a rehab facility where he should have gone. My family and I had no idea what hospice was at the time. My dad was denied an IV and feeding tube by the hospice doctor Dr. Kalkat and the nurses. My dad died in hospice from dehydration. If your elderly loved one suffers a stroke, do not take them to Dr. Amirnovin or Dr. Kundi. They do not want to help them to get better. They will just send them to hospice to die.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Does not explain your options well enough, and treats you as a subject

Submitted July 14, 2015

I had a brain tumor the size of an orange. I was terrified but Dr. Amir took me through the whole process step by step and made me feel safe. I am back to work and would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I had DBS surgery for my Parkinsons' disease 2 years ago and I am more active and stopped taking my parkinson medications. I refer this doctor to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I have had severe right sided numbness and weakness to five years. No one took me seriously. This young doctor listened and then diagnosed me with 'complex migraines'. After referring me to a neurologist specializing in migraines, I have been a lot better. He is a surgeon with insight and I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

I have had facial spasm for 20 years. I just had a 2 hour brain surgery which has allowed me to be free of my facial spasms. I suggest this surgeon to anyone suffering from facial spasms. Thanks Dr. Ramin

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

This doctor is my hero. He is out standing would recommend to everyone

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr. Amirnoven saved our family member's life when the odds were stacked against him. We are eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Both my husband and I have had spine surgery by this young man and we are very happy. We have recommended him to several of our friends. I had a fusion and my husband had a laminectomy. I liked his care so much I changed our insurance in order for my husband to have surgery by him.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. Ramin Amirnovin's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 2000)

HealthPartners
Healthnet
Multiplan

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to him with a severely herniated disc. I could barely walk, barely stand, barely do anything! I was in severe pain 24 hours a day! I had seen 2 other doc..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "My dad was in Foothill Hospital in June. He was initially under the care of Dr. Disney and Dr. Rodriguez. These two doctors both said that my dad had minor blee..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Does not explain your options well enough, and treats you as a subject "

July 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a brain tumor the size of an orange. I was terrified but Dr. Amir took me through the whole process step by step and made me feel safe. I am back to work ..."

June 24, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=140086'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

February 5, 2014