Ratings for Dr. William B. Henghold

I was disappointed to learn that Dr. Hengold does not provide health care insurance for his staff of at least 50- employees.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I have nothing but good experiences with Dr. Henghold and Beverly. The whole staff are very competent and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Amazing specialist you really couldn't be in more capable hands ;).

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Henghold for over 6 years. He has performed surgery on me several times, and is absolutely the best! He closes wounds with preciseness, and I only have hairline scars on my face. I would recommend him highly!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Doctor H. and his staff were very effective and congenial to deal with. The doctor and his nurse performed minor surgery to remove a slow growing lump. The doctor listens very carefully, is informative and quite skilled, and retains a sense of humor even at the end of a long day. I debated whether or not to give him a 4 for punctuality because I did have to wait a fair amount of time; however, his doctor partner was currently unavailable, so an extra load of work fell his way. And I realized that only the best and most demanded doctors are occasionally not as punctual as we might like as patients. So, I bumped him to a 5 for punctuality pending further experiences with him. I could not help get the impression that here is a doctor that cares just as much about his patients as people than as a means of earning a living. There are few doctors who possess such humanity after years of practice.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

I waited 6 weeks to get an appointment with this Dr. I had an abnormal lesion I wanted to see the Dr. about.(Did not want to see the PA) A week before the appointment the office called and said the Dr. was so overbooked and they didn't want me to have to sit and wait for a long time so they scheduled me with the PA and if she felt it was necessary I would see the Dr. Obviously they put people ahead of me. I canceled the appointment.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Loved Dr. Henghold and all the staff!! They did a wonderful job and a wonderful follow up!! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Dr. H and his wife and staff are beyond description!!! Kind, caring, funny (especially when my husband was dealing with cancer on his nose and had 25 stitches and took from 7am to 7:15 pm They were all WONDERFUL. God created a genius and we're beyond blessed in Florida, now living in Michigan (yuck) to have been in Pensacola and under his care. A yr. plus later, all fine. He's soooooo intelligent and highly trained and cares beyond the norm. Staff too, are the BEST. Wayne and Liz Law

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr. William B. Henghold's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

GHI