Dr. James Farley

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James Farley

I had to wait a little bit but ultimately was very pleased. The answers and explanations were so welcomed. I was sick and tired of no answers. My depression and bipolar problems are 80.% better after 3.5 weeks. I just experienced a 5 day stretch of great days. I’m so thankful for learning that my problem wasn’t genetic and I likely won’t ever use the meds again because they always made me worse from the side effects. I highly recommend this place.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Thank you Dr. Farley and Staff for helping my Dad! Back in November my Dad was diagnosed with Dementia. It's so sad watching your parent mentally decline. Conversations became more and more difficult, he was forgetting to eat, and his one wish is to never be put on medication. My family feels that our prayers have been answered when we found Dr. Farley! It has only been 2 months and my Dad is much more cognizant in his conversations, he's back to his daily routines and no longer seems depressed. My family is so grateful for the knowledge and passion that Dr. Farley has for his patients, his kind staff who make my Dad smile and feel safe, and the amazing results that we have seen.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

To be honest I’m overwhelmed with the care and clear answers we received. My poor wife was deteriorating in front of my eyes from tremors and some type of Parkinson’s. She now is sleeping through the night , her energy is 60% better and her constipation is almost totally gone. I know this is a progressive disease but she’s doing better and we are hoping for a remission!! So far so good I’d highly recommend this office. You get what you pay for this is top notch care!! Thank you everyone.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I took my husband here he was going down hill terribly with Parkinson’s. None of the meds worked and actually made him worse off. Within 2 weeks my husband can rise from a chair. His face looks less concrete and his balance is much much better. I’m astonished that my medical doctor doesn’t know or even inquire about this care. I called him and he said if it works keep doing it. I’m going to keep investing in this program forever because I wZnt what’s best for my husband. It’s clear this program is totally different and is definitely what’s best for him. I’m much less worried and now feel calmer about his ability to improve. Thanks so much.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Simply the best Doctor I’ve ever been to by far. Finally answers and results. Thank god. Great decision to come here you will not. Be disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

This Dr and staff is so thorough and caring. I was diagnosed with Parkinson’s. I was afraid of the drug side effects so I decided to look for other answers. Boy did I get answers. I found out I have a weak cerebellum, a very low functional brain testing score and I have major inflammation. I never knew that my guts were part of my Neuro Degeneration!! I found out that some chemicals I was in contact w regularly were part of the problem also. My rexams are looking better. I feel 60% improved in my constipation, 80% less tremors and my brain fog has lifted. I’m back to walking daily and my balance is great. I’m planning on staying under Dr Farley’s care forever so I continue to progress and I don’t get worse. This place is a blessing and provides miracles. Everything was explained in extreme extreme details. The professionalism was such a great experience. If you want help and real answers come here and spend the money. Your health is the most important thing we possess. I did the platinum plan and would highly recommend you should do the same.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Farley is a brilliant man! He cured my son of a thyroid problem and now he never has to take medication again!! He is someone who walks the walk!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I went to see Dr Farley because my sister had great results for Thyroid. I was having anxiety and depression with very low energy. I was a big skeptic I must admit but I was open minded. The testing was very thorough and the explanations made sense. I was tired of all the doctors just giving me medications that didn't help. My instincts told me to go with the platinum plan to get the deepest understanding of my problems. We found blood sugar issues , thyroid, brain weaknesses , chronic inflammation and tons of foods I couldn't eat. I finally had some answers. I went back to my doctor and explained this he said see if it works. Well its working my energy is almost 100%. My depression and anxiety are also almost totally gone. I'm so happy that I'm not stuck any longer. The staff is so warm and helpful. If you are considering coming you should do it!! My only regret is that I didn't find out about this sooner. I'm bringing my daughter who is starting to show these problems so she can get healthy now. Thanks for everything.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

This place was so so refreshing!! I paid for the best plan and got the best results. Id do it again and again and again. Stop chasing all the nonsense and get REAL answers. Thank you Dr Farley and all the woderful staff.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr. Farley is the only doctor who has helped my husband after 10 years of suffering. His staff is friendly, helpful, kind hearted and excellent at what they do! You may have to wait a bit to see the doctor but he's worth the wait. Dr. Farley's knowledge and passion for what he does is beyond impressive. I would highly recommend his office.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. James Farley's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1995)

AARP