Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Bedocs

i enjoyed my interaction with Dr Bedocs. His nurse was kind of short with me, but oh well. I have had 3 visits with him for 3 different things. He is always on time, he made my diagnosis quickly and gave me a pill that worked. Hope this helps someone out there!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Dr. Bedoc is a very good dermatologist. I would highly recommend going to him. He is the only Dr. that has been able get rid of a large planters wart on the bottom of my foot. I am VERY satisfied with the results. He is very knowledgeable in his work, as well as kind and caring to his patients.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Physician presents himself punctually, pleasantly. He is sincere,well-informed, neat,clean ,courteous and kind.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Dr. Bedocs is the best dermatologist I have ever been to. He takes his time, truly listens to your concerns, and provides very useful information to help you to make the best decisions for your skin. He is incredibly knowledgeable, up to date on current topics in dermatology, and knows the latest techniques and procedures. And he has a very gentle touch, even with needles! I would, hands down, recommend him to all of my friends and family. Don't miss out on this one!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Bedocs is very conscientious and considerate. He takes his time with you as a patient and asks a lot of questions so he has a clear understanding of your needs/expectations. And his results are excellent.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

Dr. Beodocs is a fabulous doctor. He really related to me with my Botox and Restylane. He was gentle and really understood where to inject the meds in the proper areas. He is very professional, kind and very, very good with listening to me. He is very considerate when it comes to pain (hardly a pinch) I have been to MANY Dermatologists for cosmetic procedures. He is by far the best I have ever had. Dr. Bedocs is also very good at non-cosmetic procedures. I highly recommend Dr. Bedocs as he is a great and skillful doctor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Please go and see this doctor. Dr. Bedocs is very punctual, curtious, easy to talk to and is very intelligent; a rare find these days. He has cared for my many difficult skin disorders and in his thoroughness has found and treated two skin cancers on my face. If you want great care, I highly recommend him as your dermatologist.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

Dr. Paul M. Bedocs's Credentials

• Ohio Medical University (Grad. 2003)