Ratings for Dr. Charles E. Darowish

Love this doctor, wish he still had his practice and the staff.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Best Pediatrician around! Love this guy. He is very intelligent, friendly, great with the kids and knows his stuff! Wish I were a child!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

My daughter is a handful and she has had alot of sicknesses since she was born because of daycare. She screams and cries when she goes to the doctor, but he is so patient with her. I am very pleased with them. If she ever gets sick and I need to bring her in quickly, they always are there. Awesome practice.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Darowish has the best combination in a doctor--he has many years of experience but he continues to stay abreast of current medical issues. He's very gentle with the kids, has a very calm demeanor which makes him very well received with children, especially the youngest children. I am very comfortable with him and have always felt like my children have received the best care when they've seen him. I highly recommend him. Be warned, though. The practice is VERY busy. I wish they'd add another doctor to their practice.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I have 3 children and I've been pleased with every visit to this office.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

Probably one of the best Peds in the area. Hes been around for years but keeps up on all the new medical ideas and suggestions. Always makes my daughter feel comfortable and diagnoses have been spot on.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008

Dr. Charles E. Darowish's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hershey, PA