Ratings for Dr. Ellen Campion

Dr Ellen Campion is the best GP I have ever had. Such a shame she left Bondi. I think she is fantastic, very smart, caring, very lovely woman. Great doctor

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Have seen Dr Campion half a dozen times and never been disappointed with the visits. She is knowledgable, thorough, and empathetic. Only issue is sometimes front desk tries to put me with another doctor, I assume because she is busy and there are spaces in other doctors' appointment books. I feel that this is not a good thing as one should have a continuity of care from the one doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

I've seen quite a few doctors at Benchmark Medical and I think Dr Campion is the best. Punctual, knowledgeable and genuinely empathic

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

A good general practitioner who is responsible and concerned for her patients' welfare.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Wonderful empathic supportive just wish benchmark was wheelchair assessable

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Really disappointed in the follow up & practice of Benchmark Medical & won't be returning. Had a good 1st appoint. & Dr Campion called me post receiving my path. results & advised all clear. Had a subsequent appoint. whereby I saw Dr C to request a referral for path.(which naturopath suggested I undertake). I received no feedback re my results from Dr C nor did the naturopath receive a copy or my Obstetrician; called 2 weeks later and reception refused to put me through & asked what I was after. Advised I was following up on my results; reception advised, well, if you haven't been recalled assume everything is ok. Not comfortable, I again requested my results via email which turned up in the mail 2 days later and they were in fact not normal. I called again & left a message for Dr C which on this occasion was returned; Dr C advised it was the Benchmark's practice that patients had to follow up their own results, certainly I was never advised of this and diff. to earlier practice.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Very approachable and personable manner, up to date on all kinds of women's issues, and presumably men's. Hoping she never retires!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I and my children have been seeing Dr Campion now for almost 15 years. She is an excellent GP, and it's a shame she left Bondi!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

The best dr that we have ever had.has always been very helpful

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr Ellen Campion is a no nonsense, thorough and personable GP.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011