Ratings for Dr. Clay C. Rowe

I had lung surgery 09, went in later during summer 10 mentioned the lung surgery and he yelled "you had lung surgery" I had to inform... My diabetic condition is running from 200 - 410, i call was told to come in even though it wasn't my 6 months... he gives me another insulin, that medicare didn't cover and cost 600, i've spent 3 days calling his ofc , so has the druggist only to call at 3 this afternoon to be told to go to a encodocgist... which I can't afford.. I'm a very poor elderly with adoption on a 10 year old, have to apply to community services for help with power bill... after 2-3 years where do you go? he always charges medicare a fortune for maybe 10 mins... then i have to repeatly call back, if they help at all to correct scripts..

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Excellent doctor who took the time to talk & listen to me; really helped me with my problems and discomfort; prescribed me the right medicine & even gave me free samples to start me off; office staff were very sweet and professional, especially the little front office girl who watched my little boy in the waiting room while I was in the back with Dr. Rowe.; Highly recommend Dr. Rowe to my family, friends and anyone else!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

He was not very concerned about patient. He didn't take patients symtons seriously. And he only wanted to prescribe high cost medications that weren't covered by insurance.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2007

Dr. Clay C. Rowe's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Tufts