Ratings for Dr. Dawn E. Calamari

Once you find a smart, caring person like Dr. C, you would follow her anywhere!!! Glad she is back in Union county, though! I give her 5 stars for punctuality b/c if you do have wait sometimes, she NEVER rushes you, always listens, and really wants to help you be well. She explains everything and often she thinks outside the box which is rare. Phone staff in Wayne was okay, Vauxhaull was Meh, hopefully in Union it will be better...Her nurses are always top notch. Recommend her highly- and for women doubly so... she knows more than my former endocrinologist, whom I no longer have to schlep to :) A+++

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. C is caring and present. She listens, offers advice, suggestions, works with you to help figure out whats going on with your health. She is conservative when she should be. I feel so blessed to have found her!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I am very upset that she has left her practice to move upstate. There are so many doctors in the area that she moved to. It is impossible for people to be able to afford all the tolls, gas and time off from work to see her in the new location. Now I'm left with no female general physician. I seriously hope she reconsiders and returns to Union County. If there are any decent female general docs please let me know. I rate her as not helpful because I am left with no doctor now.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Have been with Dr. Dawn since she took over the practice from my original primary care doctor. She has treated my wife, mother & father in-law and brother-inlaw. There can't be anyone better than her in our estimation.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Dr. Calamari is a wonderful caring person. She really listens and I will be sorry to have her move from Union.Dorothy

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

i lucked out when i found this wonderful doctor. she really listens to you and is caring and helpful.i have been to other doctors in the past, but was always brushed off and they dont listen. a person knows their body better than anyone,and i love her. her staff is nice. i am only sorry i did not find her sooner.recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

I love Dr. Calamari the only problem is being left on hold for long periods of time.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

She is the best primary doctor there is. I get bothered every time I have to wait an hour but once I leave I'm always glad I did. She is patient, extremely knowledgeable and every time I have needed a referral to a specialist, she has recommended excellent doctors. The staff is professional and always follows up right away with test results, etc.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Wait time is usually long, but Dr. Calamari takes her times listening and talking to you. She is very professional and knowledgeable in many areas. First doc that I actually felt really wanted to help me and not just rush me out. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

I have been a patient for over 10 years and Dr. Calmari has dignosed, treated and referred me to other doctors. She is the best Dr. that I have known in my long medical history!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009