Ratings for Dr. Marc Charette

dentiste très professionnel. je le recommande a tous.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

He voluntary created a terrible infection as a revenge because I did not want to accept the not necessary expensive work he wanted to do. I lost my teeth. An emergency to the hospital followed by antibiotics. Swollen neck and gum. And I paid for this horrible experience. Worse dentist on earth.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Staff was very professional, but Dr. Charette's actions could have been better. I went for an orthodontic (braces) assessment but speaking to assistant I mentioned that my dentist had recommended an extraction, and she suggested that Dr. Charette can provide second opinion. In fact my dentist only said that an extraction might be necessary, since a vertical root fracture is suspected but not yet confirmed. I never mentioned why my dentist recommended the extraction. To my surprise even before seeing the detntist, I was asked if I'm willing to get the extraction right there. Barely looking into my mouth Dr. Charette agreed that the tooth is in "bad condition" and that extraction is necessary. He didn't ask why my dentist recommended an extraction, he had no clue that a vertical root fracture is suspected. As far as I'm concerned "bad condition" is not a medical or dentistry term. Either way except for some gum recession around the tooth, there is nothing remarkable about the tooth. I don't have an active infection. Regardless whether he saw something or not, it felt that they just jumped on the occasion to extract the tooth and schedule an implant procedure. If they recommended providing a second opinion during an unrelated visit, I should've been provided a medical explanation and not just a sales pitch.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Going there for the last 30 years and always had a amazing service. They are the best!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Seen him yesterday, saved my wisdom tooth and the molar next to it. I've been lucky to have him as my dentist for more than 30 years, when he was a young dentist practicing on Laurier Street. He always puts the patient's interest first - referring to whoever can help best. Excellent dental care at a fair price. His staff (in particular Dr. Grenier) are amazing.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Je suis patiente du Dr.Charette depuis qu'il a gradué comme dentiste c-à-d 1984.J'ai jamais été déçu,très bon dentiste il prodigue des soins de manière impéccable,jamais ressenti de douleur pendant un traitement et le travail est toujours bien fait.Très satisfaite de connaître Dr.Charette.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr Charrette est notre dentiste familial depuis au-delà de 30 ans. C'est un excellent professionnel que nous recommandons très chaleureusement.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

ça fait plus de 30 ans que je suis avec Dr. Charrette et je suis toujours très satisfait. Je le recommande fortement si vous à la recherche d'un nouveau dentiste. :) PS: pour mes nettoyages au 6 mois, je vois Sylvie. Des doigts de fée

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Des doigts de fée, et un service impeccable. Je le recommande à tous

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Dr.Marc Charette was excellent with my wisdom teeth extraction. His assistant was also very kind and made me feel comfortable. I was so surprise that he did the 4 extraction so quickly . He is sure very professional. I really recommend him. Hes the best!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016