Ratings for Dr. Marc Charette

Très bon dentiste et son personnel et accueillant et professionnel. C'est mon dentiste depuis que je suis jeune. Seul hic: on ne le voit que 30 secondes par visite. Mais bon, le reste c'est parfait.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Des doigts de fée, et un service impeccable. Je le recommande à tous

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Dr.Marc Charette was excellent with my wisdom teeth extraction. His assistant was also very kind and made me feel comfortable. I was so surprise that he did the 4 extraction so quickly . He is sure very professional. I really recommend him. Hes the best!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I was very nervous about my wisdom teeth extraction, but Dr. Charette and his assistant made sure that I was comfortable and answered all my questions. I didn't feel the injections at all! After the injections, they offered me gas which made the whole procedure stress-free. Overall, I had an excellent experience, despite being an extremely anxious patient.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dentiste très professionnel, doux et patient je le recommande fortement.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

J'ai reçu un traitement orthodontique de Dr Charette. Il m'a clairement indiqué les bénéfices et limites du traitement avant de procéder. Je suis satisfait des résultats du traitement. Dr Charette et son équipe sont accueillants et travaillent bien. Merci.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Ce dentiste est le meilleur, mon dentiste depuis au moins 25 ans, il ne cesse de m'épater a chaque RDV et j'ai toujours un service rapide, courtois et sans jamais de douleur. Je vous le recommande fortement !

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Je suis allée voir le dr. Charette pour un traitement de canal. Il a été très professionnel, tout s'est fait sans douleur, et il a répondu à toutes mes questions. Son assistante a été aussi très gentille et m'a mis à l'aise. Ce qui est aussi très apprécié de cette clinique est que l'heure des rendez vous est respectée. Il n'y a pas d'attente.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

My father brought me to this Dr. Charette for braces. He is not even an orthodontist but does ortho work anyway. It has been two years now, my teeth have barely moved. The wires have broken several time and I have had an infection as well which they did not even treat. I had to pull out my bracket and cleaned all the puss myself. This guy is not qualified at all to put braces on anyone. I went to see 2 qualified, registered orthos in the West-Island and they told me that the work done by this guy is wasted and I would have to start from scratch with my teeth. I don't know what my father paid this guy but I am crying all the time about this botched up job in my mouth

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I have commented previously for a root canal that wasn't completed because of complications with my tooth but was charged for an amount of 185$. I would like to clarify that Dr Charette has reimbursed me the full amount without any stress and with a lot of understanding.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

Dr. Marc Charette's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.