Facebook Pixel

Ratings for Dr. Marc Charette

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dentiste très professionnel, doux et patient je le recommande fortement.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

4
Staff
4
Punctuality
4
Helpfulness
4
Knowledge

J'ai reçu un traitement orthodontique de Dr Charette. Il m'a clairement indiqué les bénéfices et limites du traitement avant de procéder. Je suis satisfait des résultats du traitement. Dr Charette et son équipe sont accueillants et travaillent bien. Merci.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Ce dentiste est le meilleur, mon dentiste depuis au moins 25 ans, il ne cesse de m'épater a chaque RDV et j'ai toujours un service rapide, courtois et sans jamais de douleur. Je vous le recommande fortement !

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
4
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Je suis allée voir le dr. Charette pour un traitement de canal. Il a été très professionnel, tout s'est fait sans douleur, et il a répondu à toutes mes questions. Son assistante a été aussi très gentille et m'a mis à l'aise. Ce qui est aussi très apprécié de cette clinique est que l'heure des rendez vous est respectée. Il n'y a pas d'attente.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

3
Staff
2
Punctuality
2
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

My father brought me to this Dr. Charette for braces. He is not even an orthodontist but does ortho work anyway. It has been two years now, my teeth have barely moved. The wires have broken several time and I have had an infection as well which they did not even treat. I had to pull out my bracket and cleaned all the puss myself. This guy is not qualified at all to put braces on anyone. I went to see 2 qualified, registered orthos in the West-Island and they told me that the work done by this guy is wasted and I would have to start from scratch with my teeth. I don't know what my father paid this guy but I am crying all the time about this botched up job in my mouth

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

3
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I have commented previously for a root canal that wasn't completed because of complications with my tooth but was charged for an amount of 185$. I would like to clarify that Dr Charette has reimbursed me the full amount without any stress and with a lot of understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

2
Staff
2
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

I went there for a root canal for the first time. Signed all the paper work acknowledging that there might be problems after the cleaning. Finally after 45 minutes of treatment, Dr Charette opens my porcelain tooth and tells me that there's is nothing that he can do to treat it. I had to pay a fee of 185$ with a student salary and no financial help it is a considerable amount for me. Now I need to find another dentist to finish his job while my tooth hurts and lost 185$

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

4
Staff
4
Punctuality
4
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dentiste très professionel, je me suis fait refaire un travail sur deux plombages mal exécutées par un dentiste australien de même qu'un ''filling'' sur une dent.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

1
Staff
5
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

I agree the staff is not friendly at all. I had a root canal done and while I was there they only asked me two questions. First, "it'll cost you between 600 and 850 dollars". Second, " here's a priscription for pain killers". Four days later I noticed my filling was falling out. I phoned them and they said they forgot to tell me that the job was not finished. The filling was temporary and that I had to pay more to complete it!!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Moi, j'adore ce dentiste! Je suis patiente de cette clinique depuis 1994 et je fais maintenant un long trajet pour aller là. Mais ça vaut la peine! Moi qui est très anxieuse, je me sens à l'aise dès que je m'assois dans la chaise! Ils ont le don! Dr Charette est patient, doux, prend le temps de tout nous dire. J'aime qu'il me laisse prendre le "gaz hilarant" sans frais, c la seule façon que je fais faire les travaux! Par contre, je déplore que maintenant, les "petits" travaux, il les donne aux autres dentistes (les plus "nouveaux"), car je préférerais que ça soit toujours lui!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

Rate this Doctor

Dr. Marc Charette's Credentials


Facility Affiliations


Accepting New Patients

Unavailable


Biography

Unavailable


Languages

Unavailable


Education

Unavailable


Other Specialties

Unavailable


Areas of Expertise

Unavailable


Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Medicare


Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest health news and tips.