Ratings for Dr. Lita Bailly-Ford

she dosnt care about her paitents only if you can pee in a cup she gossips about her paitents to other paitents if you want any medical informatiom kept secret do not see her

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

The doctor seemed completely indifferent about me. I have several conditions that previous doctors had required quarterly testing for, but she didn't think we needed to bother. She didn't want to see me annually either. Just told me to call if something new went wrong. It turned into just being her office staff that I dealt with for refills of prescription. When I finally changed doctors, new tests were scheduled and some drastic imbalances were discovered and thankfully corrected. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

I liked her and found her very helpful with my medical condition

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

She miss diagnost my son and he almost died. She said he had strep throat without a culture. my son accualy had an infection in his tonsils. He was rushed to Bangor for an emergency tonsilectomy and was there for a week.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2007