Ratings for Dr. Nicole D. Simpson
Everything went very well for a routine colonoscopy. Quick appointment and thorough pre-procedure information. Both the surgery center and the doctor were on time. Dr Simpson was friendly and informative before the surgery, although very quick to leave. Procedure went well, polyps found and removed. No pain, no complications. Biopsies were returned in two days, all negative. The office was friendly and responsive when I called with post-procedure questions, and provided additional written information quickly. I have recommended her to others.
spends hardly any time (10min in my case). Doesnt pay attention to the medical history. In my case, it only took her 10 mins to decide how to "treat" a chronic condition. Result: $$$$$ in bills, but left me worse off. When I tried to reach her to follow up, all I got was a nurse giving advice that google would have given me anyway. wonderful money making for PAMF
1. Doesn't know how to listen 2. Doesn't ask all the relevant questions 3. Says "mmmmmkaaaaaaaay" every 5 seconds (as if she's listening) 4. Made me jump through hoops and a dozen tests to determine that I'm indeed having a flare up of colitis - something I told her I was having from the start. 5. Did not give me the instructions I needed to follow before an invasive procedure, had to look it up on the web 6. Difficult to reach Can't even explain how frustrating the whole experience was! If you're suffering from ulcerative colitis (or anything else for that matter!) see somebody else!
She is a good person, but not such a good doctor mostly because she is unexperienced. She will perform the required tests, but really don't know the cure for the problem, which is not really her fault, it's the medicine advancement's. Suggests medicines, and it has worsened the problem for me, and the problem keeps on recurring or keeps on getting worst. Sometimes lacks knowledge of other GI problems, such as the pancreas and severe sensitivities of the stomach acids.
Dr. Nicole D. Simpson's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
- Stanford Univ Sch Of Med, Stanford Ca 94305 (Grad. 2000)
Areas of Expertise
Awards & Recognitions
Publications & Research
Insurance accepted by this Doctor
Top Hospitals in Mountain View, CA
Find a Doctor by Specialty
- Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Doctor
- Emergency Room Doctor
- Endodontist (root canal)
- Family Doctor / G.P.
- Gynecologist (OBGYN)
- Infectious Disease Specialist
- Internist / Geriatrician
- Massage Therapist (registered or licensed)
- View all Specialties >
#1 of 20
#2 of 20
#3 of 20
#4 of 20
#5 of 20