Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Mulligan

Seems spend more time on documentation than direct patient contact, but Okay overall

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Not thorough and detailed, does not warn you about the side affects of drugs, seems like in a hurry often

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

I saw Dr Mulligan several years ago for allergies and asthma. I received excellent medical care. Dr. Mulligan was patient, helpful attentive, and empathetic. I strongly recommend Dr. Mulligan to anyone with allergy concerns.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Dr. Mulligan is extremely calm and thorough, spends time understanding your concerns. He was able to correctly diagnose my problem. He also followed up very well with me and consulted appropriately with other doctors related to the condition. I highly recommend Dr. Mulligan!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

I highly recommend Dr. Mulligan. He was able to correctly diagnose my problem and has great bedside manners.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Very thorough, spends time understanding your concerns and explaining, very polite and extremely kind. His treatment worked for us!! Simply the best, and a good man!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Dr. Mulligan is really knowledgeable and really helpful. He goes out of his way to treat his patients or to find the root cause of the problem, unlike most doctors. He listens to all of your problems/complaints and suggests solutions/tests/referrals. He is very knowledgeable about severe food allergies/celiac sprue. He requests for tests which your other primary/general internal medicine doctor will miss out on. He consults other doctors in the network to figure out your problem. He is a really great doctor AND a great person. I wish I can keep him as my doctor until I get completely well. He has been working with me since I first saw him. Really really the BEST ever!!! God Bless him always. I wish him the best in life forever.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2007

Dr. Michael J. Mulligan's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

• Bcbs Illinois