Ratings for Dr. Howard A. Levinson

Love this office. Great doctor. Patient and caring. Have had a lot of work over the years. Dr. Levinson is by far the best I've encountered.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Great dentist and great staff. I actually enjoyed my experience! You can't say that about many dental visits!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

The Staff is great. Dr. Levinson is not. He is rude, unhelpful, uncaring and instead of doing the work himself, he refers out to other dentists. Don't waste your time or money on him.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. Levinson is truly the most remarkable and kind dentist. My family and I have been to see him on numerous occasions and he always personally calls my home anytime my spouse or children have a procedure done. His staff is so friendly and the environment is so welcoming. I cannot say enough about their compassion, care, and true committment to excellent service!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

If you are looking for a fantastic dentist, Dr. Levinson is the best I have encountered in decades! Believe me, I am extremely picky and used to fly back East for dental work even though I now live in AZ. I required emergency dental services performed and refused to fly b/c of disgusting TSA screening @ airports. I spent many hours researching dentists in the Phoenix area, including Dental Review Board public records. Dr. Levinson emerged as my choice for many reasons. Unlike many other dentists in AZ, Dr. Levinson accepts dental insurance! He and his staff explain each procedure as they go so that you won't be fearful. His work is extremely professional ~ results are absolutely beautiful! The crown is perfect and no more discomfort! Now my husband and I both see Dr. Levinson and will continue to have him do all of our dental work. You won't find a better dentist or friendlier office staff than Ageless Smiles on Happy Valley Road...appropriate location based on my experience...

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Very kind and courteous. Friendly helpful staff. He even called in the evening following my crown procedure to see how I was dosing.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

The office and Dd Levinson is wonderful1 he is personable on time and seriously the best dentist i have ever come in contact with. I would reccomend him to anyone. The staff just as great!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

The Dr. does not know or does not wants the patients to know the difference between 'Have to be done' and 'can be done in 2, 5 or even 10 years'. He believes that the patients should get the crowns and tooth extractions done through him ASAP, even if they can be avoided for 5 to 10 years. Getting a second opinion on his recommendations is a good approach.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2010

Great experience - painless and fixed my problem completely. Great office and staff. Thanks Doc Levinson!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2009

Have been seeing Dr Levinson for a few years now with no problems. Very punctual and friendly service.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009