Ratings for Dr. Elias Katsikas

He is very professional and very nice person. Highly recomand !

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

The receptionist NEEDS to go. She is an arrogant, ignorant person with no people skills. She seems to spend more time berating patients and flashing her rings around then caring about customer service. My family left another dentist because of her and now we're stuck with her at this dentist office. I have not been back in nearly 2 years simply because of her and her nasty, pretentious attitude. Dr Kitsikas is an excellent, top notch dentist with a gentle and kind demeanor however his receptionist will continue to lose him business if she stays. The dentist is great, the hygienists are great. The receptionist is abhorrent.

Submitted July 11, 2017

Top notch dentist. Dr. Katsikas fixed my dental problems after a few local dentists were unable to do. Very professional, no up sell and very personable. My family and many friends of mine switched to see him and they direct bill - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Katsikas is the best dentist ever. Had a root canal done in an hour - painless injection - tv in front of me - very professional, clean and efficient. All my family sees him now and recommended all my friends - Great Job. Office direct bills too which is a huge bonus.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Highly professional dentist. I've had quite few jobs done with him and it's always done right. Very happy with the crown he did, can't tell the difference between it and my teeth. He also has amazing hygienists, cleaning is always extremely gentle.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Had to have a root canalšŸ˜© Dr Katsikas and staff were wonderful and took care of the procedure with little to no pain and they were very patient with me! Definitely recommend the team at Copperstone Dental.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. K and staff are very professional and fun the best in the west! Give it a try and you wont be disappointed guaranteed.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Elias's for awhile now, my husband now sees him and so does my 4 year old. He's great on many aspects of his job. He's knowledgeable, attentive and is negotiable in treatments. My neighbors moved in next door from out of country and referred them straight away to him and they've enjoyed having him as a dentist as much as our family.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Amazing dentist . I was in Calgary from out of town on business, my crown broke and was referred to Dr Katsikas from a business colleague. What amazing service , fit me in last minute. When I came back my dentist said that's the best work he's ever seen .

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Great Dentist - Great Service and reasonably priced as far as dental services go. Direct billing is also available which is a huge plus!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016