Ratings for Dr. Elias Katsikas

I needed a tooth out as I was in pain all night. This dentist comes in, quickly examined me and next thing I know the tooth is in his hand. I don’t know what and how he does it but I’m so impressed on this guys skills. No pain =my new best friend.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2019

Simply the best dental experience of my life - Thank You Dr. Katsikas for all work.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2019

Worst dental pain of my life and Dr. K came to my rescue. He quickly did what he does and I was out of pain in no time. I absolutely recommend him to anyone in need of a great dentist! Very talented and professional with a great sense of humour too.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

I love the fact that Dr. Katsikas is honest, caring and professional. The dental work that was performed on me was top notch. He is always so busy but always takes the time to address all my concerns. He is a rare gem!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

AMAZING DENTIST!!!!!!! Will never see anyone else from here on in.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2019

BEST DENTIST I"ve every had. Painless and to the point. He resolved all my dental issues in a fast and affordable way. Don't hesitate to check him out if you are lucky enough to be his patient.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

This dentist is very knowledgeable, compassionate and straightforward. He always has your best interest in mind. He’s FANTASTIC with kids - I’m so glad he is my dentist.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2019

My experience with Dr. Katsikas was amazing. Pain free injection, fast, efficient and professional. What a difference from my previous experience. Highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

I really enjoyed by visit with Dr. Katsikas. He fixed a tooth problem that other dentists couldn't do. He was fast, efficient and knowledgeable. Another thing I liked is that he is straight up and honest and didn't overcharge me at all. He will have my business and my families for years to come.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Very professional and skillful. He has a great sense of humour too.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018