Ratings for Dr. Monica M. Price

Dr. Price cared for my husband and I for about eight years until my husband was transferred to Davis, Ca. Doctor Price got us through many health challenges and crises with compassion, enthusiasm, and boundless energy. She always responded quickly to our needs and minimized the red tape and complications so common to receiving good medical care. We call her Dr. Priceless. She also made the process of making our move to California seamless and continued to meet our medical needs remotely until we were squared away with a local physician. I cannot say enough about her abilities. We just love her. I would recommend her at any time. Her staff is also great. Kind, compassionate and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Price for 7-8 years. I drive from west Oahu to Hawaii Kai because she practices person-centered medicine. Dr. Price respects my unique needs, talks to me as an equal, respects my intelligence, and involves me in the decision-making process whenever she can. She also has an awesome, upbeat attitude when ever she is meeting with me. The Straub Hawaii Kai staff have always been helpful and good-natured. It is difficult to over estimate how satisfied I am being one of her patients.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Very enthusiastic, kind and knowledgable. I would recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. Price is so nice and friendly. She spends much more time with you than other doctors, and she explains to you thoroughly. I don't know what that other person was talking about saying the cancels appts. and makes you wait a long time, that has NEVER happened to me. Dr. Price is terrific.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

Dr. Price is a good physician, but she has a habit of cancelling appointments. You also have to wait a long time during your appointment, which is quite frustrating.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

Dr. Monica M. Price's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)