Ratings for Dr. Dan Filaferro

I see him every year - everything goes like clockwork.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Has always been attentive and professional. Appreciate his care 🤗

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Disinterested, rude, and uncaring. Did not seem to care that he caused me extreme pain and bruising during a minor treatment. No apologies or acknowledgement of my extreme discomfort. Even his assistant did not bother to ask if I was ok as I struggled to get out of the chair feeling very dizzy after the doc walked out. Looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Cruel joke of a professional establishment. I can understand not confirming appointments with your patients, but not giving notice you've moved buildings... unprofessional and frustrating.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I love Dr. Filaferro! He is always so professional and actually seems to care about his patients as well is very knowledgeable and well informed about treatments.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I have seen him only once but he was fantastic. I am going back next month

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Don't waste your time with this (so called) Doctor! Go to see Dr Heather Burnett at the Oliver Eye Centre. She's a real Dr who cares, listens, takes the time AND is pleasant and professional!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

WORST doctor I have ever met. Save your time and get referred to someone who will want to deal with your eye issues and won't chalk it up to being ' all in your head'. Also, very very rude and arrogant. Will spend 30 seconds with you and pretend to look at your eyes as if it's a nuisance for him. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt before the appointment after reading these iffy reviews, but I now can tell you first hand that you want to see a different specialist.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I want to take this opportunity to thank Dr. Filaferro for his "exceptional expertise" in being able to see the problem that three other medical doctors who had the same presentation of me this past month did not. I must say that his immediate concern to my eye issue was comforting as I was worried. He was very professional, informative and kind in his manner. I have been very lucky to have so many wonderful practitioners treat me over the years. I like the system that Dr. Filaferro and Dr. Climinehga follow in the office. My eyes are checked in stages for different things before I see him to ensure nothing is missed . I would wait for hours and pay a great deal of money for something as important as maintaining my sight ! I feel we should appreciate these exceptional Doctors who we can not live without at some point in our life. My deepest thanks to Dr. Filaferro, Dr. Climinehga and your wonderful staff! You are all appreciated beyond words!! Yvonne

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I went to Dr. Filaferro's office today with multiple issues with my eyes, and the experience was totally positive! I was in the office for quite some time; however, I went from one thing to another during that time, having multiple tests until I saw the doctor. He was extremely nice and said that my problems do not appear to be anything that they can't get easily fixed up for me. He spent an adequate amount of time to explain what was happening and what the next steps would be and addressed my concerns.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017