Ratings for Dr. Todd E. Kinnebrew

Worst possible doctor to see. He doesn't know the meaning of bed side manners. Comes in the room and is on a mission to get you out of there asap. His assistants are usually typing everything that happened 10 minutes after he leaves the room. Post surgery he has no interest in seeing the patients, especially if you are still in pain. His assistant Micheal goes above and beyond, asks questions and physically examines you while he just looks at you like he has some kinda superpowers and tells you to come back and see him in 4 weeks.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

If it ain't good news after recovery-he ain't hearing nothing else.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr kinnebrew is a very good doctor but is always in a very big rush and does not give you time to ask questions nor does he take a personal interest in you and explain things about your problem and how to treat it. Wish he had the mannerism of Dr James Andrews.,personal and fatherly. However I would still recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Dr. Kinnebrew entered the room as if he was in a rush, did not introduce himself. His bedside manner all around was very poor. He asked me why I was there, I explained why, and he just stared blankly at me with the look of, "Ok, what do you want me to do about it?". I asked him what he thought the best options were, and he responded with, "You just have to deal with it." What type of medications can I have to help with my issue, he asked what I was taking before, I listed them, and explained that they were no longer working due to the amount of time that I had been taking them (9 months). He then said to continue what I was doing, same medications, and that he would not switch them. I was livid. I basically wasted 1h 15m of my day, for him to tell me that he wouldn't do anything to correct my issue, nor change my medications. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone, he acted as if I was wasting his time, and was in a rush to push myself out the door. Unacceptable all around experience.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

The only thing I have to say is they are always running behind on appointments! They schedule 4 or 5 people at the same time. If you make an appointment for 3pm you might not be seen till 5 or 5:30pm. The only time we were seen even close to on time was after I made a complaint.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

Very knowledgeable and intuitive! He has performed surgery on me and my husband and we've received excellent care from him and his staff each time! Best Orthopedic Surgeon in Middle GA!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

My fiance was referred to this doctor for shoulder surgical evaluation. Before leaving the office he told the surgical counselor that I would call to schedule since I work in a hospital and it is hard for me to get time off work. I was added to his hippa papers. I left several messages and could never get a return call back. I just kept getting sent to voicemail. After about 2 months, I called and asked the frontdesk girl to leave a note on the counselors desk since obviously she doesn't check her voicemails. I finally recieved a very rude phonecall back. The counselor informed me that she could not speak to me even though I was on his hippa form. She said that I worked in a hospital and because of this she was unable to help me with any questions that I may have. My question was what days is surgery done? We're now seeing another doctor who has been able to correct the problem without surgery. I wonder how this doctor ever does surgery with a counselor who refuses to answer questions.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Good doctor that is not knife happy. Recommended physical therapy for me and directed me to good physical therapist. Physical therapist was conveniently located in same building and worked well with insurance company even though at the time they were not a preferred provider. They are preferred provider now.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007

Dr. Todd E. Kinnebrew's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Warner Robins, GA