Ratings for Dr. Yagi K. Patel

I paid her to remove my metal mercury fillings 1998 or 1999 and she REFILLED my mouth with mercury underneath the white top. I just found out. I collapsed from Chronic Fatigue in 2000. And am now recognizing it is mercury poisoning. She is a fraud and a liar. I called her old office and they are hounded by creditors. She also scorned by desire to not use flouride. Very unprofessional all around.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

she basicly tells averyone who works in her office they that have gum disease,and cavaties.I used to work for her that is how I know.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Dr Patel is possibly facing criminal charges who took money from her patients knowing she was going to file for bankruptcy and left town to open a new practice in south florida leaving patients with unfinished work. She should have her license revoked.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

How Dr. Patel got only an average rating is beyond me. She is very detailed, very gentle, very kind and friendly. And in over 50 years of going to a Dentist she is the best. I would be happy to recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Complete new smile! Very satisfied with the results.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

What a Joke! This lady is a horrible. She tried to tell me I needed an "elective root canal" on one of my molars. Why would I electively do a root canal? She was just trying to suck another $800 out of my wallet. BEWARE!!! Don't go to Advanced Dental Group in Ocoee, FL unless you liked to get hosed!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Awful!!! the work she did looks terrible. She crowned my front tooth and it does NOT match color-wise or shape compared to my other teeth. She would tell me what I should think - she would not listen to me. Very UNHAPPY !!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2007

excellect cosmetic dentist...wonderful person...love my new smile

flag | Submitted January 8, 2006

They just want your money. Tried to do $1,000 worth of dental work (without asking me). After getting three different opinions, I found out there was NOTHING wrong. Awful people and awful dentists.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2004