Ratings for Dr. W. Steven Wilson

I have been seeing Dr Wilson for 9 years. While he seems uninterested in what you are saying he really is listenings. He can tell you everything you said even though he is typing. He is looking up whether the meds will react with what you already take and looking at symptoms, etc. I always have questions ready and ask how medicine will make me feel or side effects. I also ask if there are other options. He is open to all that. While he is a little odd he is knowledgeable. The staff are good (some better than others). Wait time is average

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Excellent doctor. Takes time to really listen to what's going on with patient. Has been my doctor for 20 years and our family is very happy here. Friendly staff too. I would highly recommend you come see Dr. Wilson!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Wilson had been my doctor for 15 years, excellent doctor. Due to an insurance change within my husbands place of employment he's no longer in our plan. he will be greatly missed! I can't seem to find another doctor that delivers the quality of care I received from this office.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

He lets his staff run him and the office in a VERY RUDE WAY!!! He is dis-engaged from really knowing how is VERY RUDE OFFICE MANAGER treats his patients!! He will rush you in and out with meds but doesn't seem to go the extra mile when helping patients!!! Please do yourself a favor and find a better office staff and doctor as it is not worth your time unless you want to wait an hour to see him!!! or put up with the office managers crapy attitude and rude behavior that several people have left this practice over and Dr. Wilson is aware and could care less!! He is money motivated along with the staff and I give them a negative 5 if you want my opinion.!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Most of the staff are very rude, with the exception of a few. When I call to talk to the doctor I never get to and don't hear a response back from him. He is a very smart guy but uninterested. I often have to ask questions in order to get information about the medicines he gives me.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

More interested in his computer than his patients.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

While Dr. Wilson is very knowledge, he always seems very disinterested and in a great hury to see the next paitent. I usually HAVE TO make him hear my concerns.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

Good job prescribing appropriate drugs for problem.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

He is a great Doctor. I trust him completely. He is always on time and he spends a lot of time with each patient. He listens to everything you tell him. A rating of 5 is really not good enought for him. I have been going to him for about 8 years now. Also has an excellent staff. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007

Dr. W. Steven Wilson's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Warner Robins, GA