Dr. Charles P. Bondurant

Ratings for Dr. Charles P. Bondurant

Dr. Bondurant did me right and was as informative and pleasant as could be. I had a gold-ball-sized tumor removed from my frontal lobe and was--except for the fact that it was malignant--back to 100% about three days later. Smart, hardworking, easy to talk to, and good at explaining things. I fully believed in his competence during the entire experience. Hope to never see him again but I would absolutely recommend him. :)

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr.Bondurant is an amazing doctor. He is extremely talented. He performed a lumbar discectomy on me and the pain in my leg has gone. He checked up on me later that evening and first thing the next morning as well as talking with my wife right after surgery. He is a very caring and talented doctor one who i would highly reccomend for your medical needs. His staff is very helpful and caring as well.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr Bondurant has performed both a neck and lumbar disc surgery on me. He is extremely knowledgable and takes his time explaining diagnosis, alternative treatments and all aspects of surgery. As a general surgery hospital RN I am eternally grateful to him for correcting my neck and spinal problems so I can now be pain free. His staff are kind, courteous, efficient and always willing to assist with insurance red tape. Thank you Dr. Bondurant for your excellent care and ending my pain!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

He is an excellent Doctor. The most knowledgable in his field that I know. He was the 3rd Neorosurgeon that I had tried and was most comfortable with his knowledge and expertise!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. Bondurant removed a large meningioma tumor from my cervical spine / spinal cord in 2005. I had had a prior surgery (from a different surgeon, who was also terrific but moved out of state subsequently) for the same thing in 2003. Dr. Bondurant explained everything in great detail and took extreme measures to remove the huge amount of scar tissue left from my first surgery. He and his staff were wonderful to me and I will recommend him to anyone who ever needs a competent, empathetic neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

He was very responsive to an emergency spinal issue. Carefully explained risks of surgery, drew pictures, etc. Stayed late to set up early am surgery. Patiently talked with my distraught family members before and after surgery. Skillfully and creatively reached problem area and averted probable paraplegia. Numerous medical staff told me they have used him for their own and family neurosurgeries - a good recommendation. I would not hesitate to use him again.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2010

he spent 15 min. explaing what he would do for a brain tumor, it was like we were waisting his time. I ask him if there were any questions i failed to ask, he said if you don't know i can't tell you, worst doctor i have ever met. I am 68 years old

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Extremely knowedgable, answered all questions, patient, positive and supportive. Performed surgery(1996) to place bone from hip at C7 spine to prevent further damage from an injury. Even though there was an unexpected complication, which resolved, would trust him again if needed.Only complaint is his rapidity of speech, but he will slow down/repeat/explain when asked to do so.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

Dr. Charles P. Bondurant's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Carefirst Bcbs