Ratings for Dr. William J. Snape

He is very old school and doesn't seem to respect patients. He can sometimes have a poor bedside manner. His office is one of the worst I have ever seen (and I have seen some of the highest volume clinics out there) and some of the staff are downright rude. Finally, he refuses to acknowledge that he misdiagnosed a condition. Five other doctors all agree that I have this condition, but he would rather keep his ego intact then admit fault. If he can't treat patients with respect and a positive attitude, then maybe he should consider retiring.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

He is not listening to the patient, very impatient.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Dr. Snape is THE doctor for all things GI. I saw many others before I found him, and I wasted a lot of time doing this over a period of a few years. I was repeatedly misdiagnosed until I saw Dr. Snape, and I continue to go back for check ins every year, and more if/when I need it. I have had to wait a bit ... but most of the time I don't ... and I really don't mind waiting for him. He's worth it.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

knowledgeable on all motility matters

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007

Dr. William J. Snape's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1969)

Kaiser-Permanente