Ratings for Dr. Daniel L. Stewart

Dr Stewert is a Knowledgible Dr. But very Arrogant! the first meeting he slammed down our file and asked us what we wanted to do. Bad time to use comedy He did find out why were not able to get pregnant an performed a DNC. He had us try 4 IUI with Letrazole with no Sucess so we went in for IVF Consult and he told us that My Wifes Weight was to blame For our problems after two years of Treatment. My wife turned to tears and he just sit there and stared at her. We did a second opinion With Dr Millroy at Ku med center. We Went through two more IUI and now are Pregnant!!! Also the staff was always disorganized you would call in And they would never be able to find your file or you were told call back in and you passed on nurse to nurse up to 4 times till someone knew what went on!! If you visit Dr Stewert beware of your Jounrey may be rough!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

Would recommend any other doctor for infertility needs. He has such a complex. Advocate for yourself! He won't do it for you!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

THE BEST Dr I could have asked for! I truly believe that only becasue of Dr. stewart and the Grace of GOD was I able to concieve a child! Thank you DR!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Dr. Stewart performed my surgery for endometriosis and helped me conceive my twins through medicated IUI. My husband and I trusted Dr. Stewart completely and absolutely loved his sense of humor. For us, his humor was able to calm our nerves and help us deal with very difficult emotions during our failed treatments. I HIGHLY recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

I just want to say that Dr. Stewart has been very caring, knowledgable and professional. We have seen for several times for our inferility problems and never had any complains. I always leave his office with satisfaction that I am in good hands. We have a beautiful daughter and working on our number 2. His staff is super nice and friendly. I am so glad he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

I had multiple IUIs and conceived with IVF. I really felt in control of my treatment and found Dr. Stewart to be very knowledgeable and straight forward in advising me and describing the options available. The nursing staff was very accessible and caring.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

I had seen Dr. Stewart on and off for almost 10 years and after what I thought was such great care, the last visit he sat us in the conference room, slammed down my chart and started yelling at my husband primarily because of an email he sent to the nurse expressing our strong desire to implant our remaining 2 embryos. This all happening 5 months after we lost our daughter conceived from 2nd IVF with him at 22 weeks, so it was a major grieving period. His demeanor was nothing short of abusive, unprofessional, arrogant, and completely out of line. I had to submit a formal letter of complaint on him to the medical director of the hospital. Going forward I will recommend any other doctor but him for infertility needs.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Dr. Stewart took care of our issues in 3 short months after we'd been through other doctors that wouldn't just tell you they didn't know what was wrong. Before the surgery, during and after he was always available when we needed anything. I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me, I felt like I was hurrying him out of the room because I'm so used to having to get everything out in such a short time. I would also have to say I couldn't believe how good the service was through the Shawnee Mission Medical Center.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. Stewart and all of his staff are WONDERFUL!! I would highly recommend them to anyone dealing with infertility. They are very professional and caring and try to keep the mood light, which is great given that they work with people who are generally going through a lot of emotions which are only amplified by the drugs you wind up taking as a patient. I can always get in for appointments at a good time, I rarely have to wait, I have been able to get a hold of someone when I've had problems or urgent questions on the weekends/nights and they've been great about talking me through all the various processes and answering my million and one quesions.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. Stewart and his entire staff are wonderful! They are supportive, nurturing, and caring when working with you or talking to you! All options are discussed at each visit! You are not pressured into any procedure that you are not comfortable with. They truly take the time to explain every procedure to you,so you can make an informed decision!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009